Honored Contributor

Clinique Black Friday Special

[ Edited ]

Any Clinque users - clinique dot com has 25% off all purchases and free shipping today.  No minimum purchase.  Don't forget Ebates - 10% (Rakuten).

Valued Contributor

Re: Clinique Black Friday Special

yep, this is common on black friday - to have a percent off plus free shipping.

every web site that i made a purchase on today, had this offering.

the two web sites that i noticed that didn't have a percent off of the price, were the ones that i didn't place any orders from.

while i am not a mathematician, i know that 25 percent or more off, plus free shipping saves me more money then 5 or 6 easy pays and free shipping does.

for example, i saw a product here for $99. same product elsewhere was 50% off and free shipping. imagine that! where do you think i orered from? <smile>

Valued Contributor

When I try to check out it gives me the discount but it tells me I have to spend another $9 and change to qualify for free shipping 🤷🏻‍♀️

Trusted Contributor

i wonder how long it stays "fresh"... because i just opened up my new face soap and my clarifying lotion.. wont need any for i'd say a few months.. but its a great sale... unopened will it stay "usable" for awhile?   i may order again

Trusted Contributor

i have enough for at least 6 more months... but with 30% off i just ordered the soap, clairfying lotion and the moisturizer all the huge sizes for only 48.00... couldnt pass up the deal... now im good for a year or more!