Contributor

Clear/Tan --Biosphere Bronzer

Anyone hear of this product?  I am pretty sure I purchased it on a shopping channel.  My daughter has asked me if I could get a new one....she loved it.  Can't remember for the life of me where I got it.   It has been a while....I have googled it on each station but no luck.  Anyone??

Honored Contributor

Re: Clear/Tan --Biosphere Bronzer

yes I ordered it from QVC years ago and really loved it. I hate the self tanners as they make me smell like dirty feet. this one looked very nice on and I didn't mind having to apply it every day. I tried to find it a few years ago with no luck.

Trusted Contributor

I too purchased this a few years back, it was a two-pack.  I googled it for you and Amazon carries it but shows as being currently unavailable and not sure if it will be re-stocked.

Its manufactured by Starmaker Products - showed as previously being sold QVC, Walgreens and makeupalley - all no longer available.  Maybe they reorganized and sell it under a different name? 

I too liked it very much - good luck in your quest!

Trusted Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

I too purchased this a few years back, it was a two-pack.  I googled it for you and Amazon carries it but shows as being currently unavailable and not sure if it will be re-stocked.

Its manufactured by Starmaker Products - showed as previously being sold QVC, Walgreens and makeupalley - all no longer available.  Maybe they reorganized and sell it under a different name? 

I too liked it very much - good luck in your quest!

@ottowatoo  I just this morning received an email from Amazon saying the product is now available.  It is now in stock and the cost is $28.41  - just thought I would update and pass this info along.