Trusted Contributor

@Sassycoco,

I had my lashes tinted years ago - actually the first time was at a spa in Key West of all places!  Liked it but no salons near me at the time were doing it.  

Now I've been getting them done for the past 3 years.  I first started with the tinting.  My eyes are very sensitive and I was a little nervous to have them "lifted/permed".  Once I started, I was hooked.  I get them tinted & lifted about every 6-8 weeks.  I was paying $85 for both services, but found another shop that does it for $75 and closer to me.  

I very rarely use mascara anymore.  I love the way my eyes look.  I am not interested in a full set of lashes - don't want the upkeep.  

I highly recommend the tint/lifted look; it's very natural.

Super Contributor
@roeroe1005

Thank you, so much ! I've tried lash extensions...don't like the upkeep.!
I too ,like the natural look ....my eyes are very sensitive as well . I think I'm going to give it a try ! You sold me ! 😊
Honored Contributor

I don't see the point of clear mascara.  I would rather just wear nothing.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  I use clear mascara and it defines your lashes without causing clumps or running. It lengthens my lashes, although not as much as regular mascara does. I don't want extra long lashes, anyway, so this works for me.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Regular Contributor

@Shelbelle That is exactly what I use clear mascara for!  Great to tame the brows.

"Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful."
Honored Contributor

I think I started using clear mascara back in the late '80's to early '90's.  Maybelline is the only one I use and I put it on my brows and have a tube for my eyelashes for down days.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

I've probably used it for more than 25 years.  I use it to help my eyebrows and on my bottom lashes. 

Honored Contributor

I use it sometimes as a base under my black mascara and then mostly, I use it for my brows to set the powder--works very well and so much cheaper than brow gel--and I try to buy the elf brand as it is alot smaller so I use it up before it goes bad and costs tons cheaper.