Honored Contributor

I cringe when I see those white wash cloths covered in makeup, yuck!! Evidently they have to go in the trash after.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cleanser demonstrations

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44-- No, my laundry is not yucky (and how polite of you to say that) ... I toss all my washcloths in the washer with the rest of the towels and  Voila! perfectly clean again.  I've used washcloths to wash my face and remove my makeup since I was a teenager, as did my mother.      

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Re: Cleanser demonstrations

[ Edited ]

What on earth is this debate about washcloths, for goodness' sake. They are....wait for it, wait for it....cloths for WASHING.

I buy an excellent quality set of a dozen white washcloths on Amazon for removing makeup and then washing my face. Afterwards, I put it in the laundry room. That's where the washing machine is. They get laundered. Then they're clean.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I cringe when I see those white wash cloths covered in makeup, yuck!! Evidently they have to go in the trash after.

This makes you CRINGE? Makeup on a washcloth?

AngelaNo.gif

Respected Contributor

Washing a wash cloth.  What a wonderful new concept.  Can't believe what some people come up with.  What did you think you do with a wash cloth?  I love the white ones for my face.  Why would anyone even consider throwing them away?  Thanks for the laughs