Honored Contributor

I know the mat and rack were recommended but I can not find the thread which goes back 6 or so weeks.

I ordered this from Amazon and wow it works great, I am becoming more diligent about keeping my brushes clean

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 3.37.07 PM.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

My husband cleans my make up brushes. Every Sunday the brushes I have used for the week are cleaned and dried.

I have enough brushes in my stash of supplies I get out clean brushes.

I found Bare Minerals make up cleaner and it works wonderful. 

Honored Contributor

I have the rack in pink and I love it. Works like a charm.  I use Yardley Almond and Oatmeal  soap to clean my brushes and makeup sponges. It's my Sunday afternoon ritual, lol.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

My husband cleans my make up brushes. Every Sunday the brushes I have used for the week are cleaned and dried.

I have enough brushes in my stash of supplies I get out clean brushes.

I found Bare Minerals make up cleaner and it works wonderful. 

How very nice of him! @viva923 I need a man like that.Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee, you took the words right out of my mouth! 😉

Honored Contributor

I use the IT Brush Love spray cleaner each time I use a creamy product on my brushes. 

Once a week, I wet my brushes, dip in Purity and rub them gently in my hand to remove makeup, rinse and lay flat on paper towels to dry.

Super Contributor

I do this too. Just wash with Purity and lay flat to dry. works great!

Respected Contributor

I take the brush into the shower with me. Rub in on my DH's bar of soap, rinse  brush, rinse soap. I dry it by setting it in the sink, brush side hanging off edge. Easy and costs like .0007 cents. 

Honored Contributor

Using a small glass, I use baby shampoo and warm water and clean till water runs clear after rinsing several times. I then squeeze out the excess water then either lay on their side or hang upside down.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼