Honored Contributor

Cle de Peau Beaute Foundation

Exclusive at Nordstroml  Radiant Fluid Matte SPF 20.  Diminishes the look of pores and resists creasing and dullness.   Combines a radiant finish with long term benefits 0000000000and smooths and refines skin. Made in the U.S.A. $130.

Shades are from the lightest to the deepest.

CLÉ DE PEAU BEAUTÉ Radiant Fluid Matte Foundation SPF 20, Main, color, O40000000000000000

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cle de Peau Beaute Foundation

I am sure there are people who can afford to buy a foundation for $130 but I find it hard to believe it is worth the price.   I can attest that these extremely expensive cosmetics do not deliver the claims they promise.  I have a niece who is the LA Prairie rep on the EC  and I have been using their products for years because she gifts them to me (some sell for $1000) and they do not match up to their claims

Honored Contributor

😮 no way!

Esteemed Contributor

Think I will wait for the version that maximums pore size!!

Just no.

Respected Contributor

I have been using their Radiant Fluid Foundation for years. Nothing compares. Each time a new foundation hits the market I get a sample. I always go back to Cle de Peau. I am going to try this new one to see if I like the finish, not sure if I like matte.

Trusted Contributor

Love CdP; they have some AMAZING products. Sadly, I can't get a match in any of their foundations (way to yellow based) and I find them super drying. They USED to have shades and foundations I could wear but  "new and improved" isn't always great for everyone, lol.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@Janey2   I honestly have never heard of this brand but I thought women would be interested in the new product and it sounded wonderful.  I am glad you are enjoying this brand and let me know how you like the new one.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I worked I would splurge here and there on CDP Foundation. Since my skin is dry I used their Silky Foundation. This is a Japanese company who's products are very nice. However, some such as the foundation are pretty expensive. I have not used anything from this line for a long time but I can say that I don't regret anything that I have bought from them. Now that I am retired, I am content with using much less costly foundation.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

CDP is some of the most beautiful textures in the biz. I am a pro MUA and a staple in my kit.  Worth the money. 

Lots of movie folks use it. Too bad their shade range isn't as inclusive as it should be tho.

Honored Contributor

I am loving their concealer! The one in the stick form. I have wanted to try it for years, and I finally a couple of weeks ago splurged on it, and I love it! It covers beautifully and you need very little, it has a great consistency as well. I definitely would re-purchase! 

I may have to give their foundation a try down the road as well........