Frequent Contributor

Is the Clarisonic worth it? I've seen a dramatic transformation in a friend's skin but don't know if that is the main reason. Any alternatives that are less expensive or any exfoliaters that works as well? Also, which model is the best of the Clarisonic products? Thanks

Super Contributor

I wish there were some responses to this question 

Respected Contributor

I have used Clarisonic for years & I wouldn't dream of not having one.  My 20 yr old son has used the Mia for 4 years & also wouldn't even think of not using it.   We highly endorse this product!

Respected Contributor

I have the Clarisonic Mia 2 and I have to say I do love it. I too, thought it was a very expensive beauty tool. I asked the clinic where I get my dermabrasion treatments done and they helped in my decision making as I have very sensitive skin. I use it 3x per week with the gentle brush. I love how easily every moisturizers or serum just sinks into my skin after using it. Make-up tends to glide on smooth as silk. My pores appear refined or non-existent. I consider this one of my favorite purchases from QVC.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I've used the Clarisonic Mia for years, and can't imagine cleansing my skin without one. They last forever so the ROI is justifies the expense.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

The vendor will tell you that the Clarisonic is a deep cleansing too and never refer to it as an exfoliating tool.  I bought a good dupe a few years ago and ended up with broken capillaries.  Look up reviews online and you'll see this is not uncommon with a Clarisonic.  I quit using the dupe and went back to fingertips and a washcloth until last fall when I bought a Foreo Luna Mini.  I love that thing - use it morning and night!  It does a great job of gentle yet effective cleansing, holds a charge for a good 5 mos. or so, is a very convenient size for travel, doesn't harbor bacteria the way Clarisonic brushes do, and there's no expense of replacing brushes.  It also is not an exfolitator, I use other products for that.  

Respected Contributor
I also stopped using my Clarisonic because it gave me broken capillaries. I switched to a Foreo Luna as well.
Contributor

I got a Mia for my oldest daughter back in April and she loves it so I decided to get the Clarisonic that was offered as the TSV in May.   I do not like mine as much as she likes hers.  I find I do just as well cleansing with my fingertips and soft face cloth.  I just use it a couple of times a week now to say I used such an expensive purchase.  This is simply not for me.   When it dies, I will not replace it.  

Respected Contributor

I love my Clarisonic and since getting the Radiance brush, I love it even more.