Honored Contributor
Recommend spending few dollars more on Smart Profile. Battery life longer cleans eleven times better compared Mia2 six times. YouTube Tati & Uppiebeads59 Smart Profile reviews. Qvc has the best price 185.00 Six Ezpays. Treat yourself! Worth the investment.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_SerenityWhen my Clarisonic dies -  maybe I'll look elsewhere, but right now I have one that I bought years ago -  I believe it was the second time they showed any Clarisonic and it still charges.  It does take longer to charge than it did for the first few years, but it does charge fully and then last for the full time. 

I do have a Mia2 which I bought for travel and back-up -  also okay but probably only 4 years old.

Ironically -  one of the reasons I hesitated before ordering that first Clarisonic brush was that I'd had an electric toothbrush I'm pretty sure came from the same company and that died within 6 months. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Clarisonic TSV

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

@Sweet_SerenityWhen my Clarisonic dies -  maybe I'll look elsewhere, but right now I have one that I bought years ago -  I believe it was the second time they showed any Clarisonic and it still charges.  It does take longer to charge than it did for the first few years, but it does charge fully and then last for the full time. 

I do have a Mia2 which I bought for travel and back-up -  also okay but probably only 4 years old.

Ironically -  one of the reasons I hesitated before ordering that first Clarisonic brush was that I'd had an electric toothbrush I'm pretty sure came from the same company and that died within 6 months. 

Love my Sonic toothbrush. Purchased new one from my Dentist. Would never be without. Fifty eight, Have all my teeth and no gum disease. Of course! Floss twice daily and clean after every meal. Thanks! Sharing your experience.
Honored Contributor

I love my Remington for $40.

It does rotate and vibrate, not sure if it qualifies as sonic but it works great for me.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

I love my Remington for $40.

It does rotate and vibrate, not sure if it qualifies as sonic but it works great for me.

Glad you found something that works for your needs. That's what matters. Not sponsered by Clarisonic or Qvc, Shared my thoughts. When I stopped using Clarisonic noticed difference. Texture and clarity. Keep skin care simple, Frivolous spending isn't my thing. Choose wisely and Smart Profile worth the amount of use it gets. Thanks for sharing!🙋
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity, I agree with your post about Smart Profile, but the Mia is a fine unit.  I have an original Mia from ten years ago that is still holding a charge and running great. It keeps a strong charge for about a month -- sometimes longer (depending on how many times I use it).  The Mia2 TSV is also a great entry level price for someone who is just entering the world of Clarisonic.  I realize the satisfaction guaranteed policy is the same, but for some people's budget, the difference between $185 and $110 can be a significant reason in their decision whether or not to purchase.  If the TSV had not included the Tatcha cleanser Q could have made the price less than $100.  

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

I adore my Mia 2 and hadn't given a lot of thought to the Smart Profile. I'll study up. Clarasonic has made a major (positive) difference in my skin. 

Trusted Contributor

I just saw the smart profile at Costco for $179.  I wasn't in the market so didn't pay attention to the configuration of the Costco version, but might be worth checking.  It caught my eye because I hadn't seen a clarisonic at costco in years.

i still have a Mia 2 and the original and both work well - not the longest battery life so when one of these dies the next will be the mart profile for sure!  Love my clarisonic!!

Respected Contributor

How often do you change the brush heads?  There is an auto delivery option for $48 and i believe you get the cleanser and brush heads.  Thoughts?

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

How often do you change the brush heads?  There is an auto delivery option for $48 and i believe you get the cleanser and brush heads.  Thoughts?

Smart Profile comes with light indicator. Let's you know when.