Honored Contributor

Re: Clarisonic! Out of Business.

QVC raked in a lot of money with that brand. I'm surprised to hear this.

Regular Contributor

@haddon9 - I DO remember when Clarisonic shows were on all the time!  Still, I purchased my one and only from the Q - years and years ago - and it continues to charge and work beautifully!  I don't replace the spinning brushes that often - I just wash with antibac soap after every few uses.  I swear it has kept my skin smooth after all these years.  I also think foundation goes on more easily/evenly after using the Clarisonic. Excellent purchase - absolutely no regrets!    

Respected Contributor

@joviolin wrote:

@haddon9 - I DO remember when Clarisonic shows were on all the time!  Still, I purchased my one and only from the Q - years and years ago - and it continues to charge and work beautifully!  I don't replace the spinning brushes that often - I just wash with antibac soap after every few uses.  I swear it has kept my skin smooth after all these years.  I also think foundation goes on more easily/evenly after using the Clarisonic. Excellent purchase - absolutely no regrets!    

ITA! I love the Clarisonic! My skin is softer and has a beautiful glow. No regrets. Thank U QVC for bringing this to us. I liked Dr. Rob & will miss him.

Respected Contributor

FYI..............Sephora has matched the Clarisonic pricing but QVC has not.

Trusted Contributor

WOW!  I am shocked.  I have used Clarisonic since I can remember.  Does anybody know of a good facial brush (like the Clarisonic)?  I know there are a lot of cheap, knock offs out there. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

WOW!  I am shocked.  I have used Clarisonic since I can remember.  Does anybody know of a good facial brush (like the Clarisonic)?  I know there are a lot of cheap, knock offs out there. Thanks!

Why buy a "cheap, knock off" when Clarisonic has a 50% off sale?

Respected Contributor

Good riddance. Those brushes were dirty after 1 use and no way to truly clean them.  Over-priced.   You can only fool the public for so long.

Super Contributor

Loreal acquired Clarisonic in 2011.  Dr Robb Akridge left Clarisonic in 2018. He was set to launch a new line this year.

https://www.beautyindependent.com/clarisonic-robb-akridge-return-beauty-device/

Trusted Contributor

I did not expect to read that.  I know they haven't been on the Q in a while, but that often happens with brands.  I figured they had finished their gig on QVC and were just sold in retail stores.

I still use a Clarisonic Mia.  I have used it for almost 10 years now.  I really like it and can't really imagine washing my face without a tool like this.  I guess I will have to stock up on a few brush heads as well.  At least their are similar tools out there that I can purchase when mine dies out.  Oh well.

Honored Contributor

For the last several years, the trend in skincare has gone away from manual exfoliation and more towards acid pads and acid toners to smoothe, cleanse and brighten skin. Many of the exfoliatiating scrubs and devices did not "play well" with so many women using Retin A and Retinols.