Respected Contributor

Re: Clarisonic! Out of Business.

@RedRedHair wrote:

Information was posted on temptalia dot com yesterday.  A portion of the post is below:

Clarisonic announced its shutting down officially September 30th, 2020, and they’ve put everything 50% off (while supplies last). Per the brand, they are shutting down so that their parent, L’Oreal, can “focus [their] attention on other core business offerings.”

Hello! This is what this entire 4 pages of post is about!!!~~~~

Regular Contributor

Oh my!!!

Trusted Contributor

I noticed a couple of days ago that Clinique has also discontinued its similar sonic thingy. 

Trusted Contributor

It's sad that the company is going out of business. I think it's a great product and own 2 versions. Always enjoyed seeing their TSV's because they offered a good sale price and fun designs/colors. 

Honored Contributor

WHOA!  I would have never expected that!  I just went to their website and ALL replacement brush heads are sold out.  I guess I will be switching to Michael Todd sooner than I thought.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

When I received the email on Monday, I immediately checked Ulta and Sephor and everything was already sold out. This is so sad for those of us who still have a functioning unit. Now we won't be able to get the attachments.  The last tiime that I checked QVC had not reduced the price of any of their items. Ulta and Sephora had already reduced theirs. I am very sad to see this company go away.

Trusted Contributor

OMG!

I cannot begin to say how angry I am that Loreal just dumped the line vs selling it so customers can continue to receive replacement brushes.

They say there are no plans to continue manufacturing replacement brushes for long term auto-ship customers. 

I now have an expensive beauty device plus its unused back up that are worthless.

grrrrrrrrr.

deeWoman Sad

Contributor

Ebay has a lot of brush heads still available at good prices. I just bought 3. They are genuine Clarisonic brand.

Valued Contributor

@gail n  Thank you for mentioning ebay. I just purchased 2 of the normal brush heads. Heart

Respected Contributor

I purchased 3 of these machines over the years, plus extra brush heads.  All are gone now.  Broke.  Wasted money on the brush heads.