Honored Contributor

Clarisonic Brushes

[ Edited ]

To prevent bacteria growing inside brush heads simply push the center out. I do this every use takes only seconds. YouTube has videos showing how. Congratulations! To everyone who purchased the TSV yesterday. 

Honored Contributor

I have heard such weird things about people having those issues with the brush heads--do they use them to clean the grout???  In the 6 years I have used mine, I NEVER have had any of those things happen. I ALWAYS rinse the brushes under hot water, pat them almost dry and then let them air dry. Maybe once in a while a few drops, and I mean, only drops--- of bleach in hot water then a soak for a minute and rinsing very well. Just what I do, of course.

Honored Contributor

Interesting.  I pour hydrogen peroxide on the brush head, let it sit until it stops bubbling, and then let it dry.

It's bothersome enough to change the brush head; I don't want to be removing innner rings.

I got a Pop Sonic Leaf cleansing device which I hoped would free me from buying more brush heads, but I find the Clarisonic does a more thorough cleansing job.  Not that I don't like the Leaf, it's just not quite up there.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Re: Clarisonic Brushes

[ Edited ]

That's why I love the Pop Sonic Leaflet.  I never need replacements except batteries and it really gets my skin clean.  I am not knocking the Clarisonic but I personally would not want to worry about brush replacements.  

kindness is strength