Honored Contributor

Which brush head is your favorite & why?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor
I like the cashmere luxe brush. It is soft snd feels good on the skin. The normal brush is to scratchy for me.
Honored Contributor

@ccassaday...I've never tried the cashmere brushes. My go-to is the deep pore brush, although I don't have a problem with large pores. I just feel extra clean with the deep pore brushes. I'd like to try the radiance brushes. I had them on wait list but noticed today my waitlist order disappeared. I guess QVC didn't get anymore in.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor
The last time I ordered brushes I almost got the radiance ones. But I knew I liked the cashmere so I ordered them. I got two brushes st ulta during their beauty steals. They were but one get one free. Great deal.
Respected Contributor

I use the deep pore (blue) one. Really deep cleans my skin.

Regular Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
The last time I ordered brushes I almost got the radiance ones. But I knew I liked the cashmere so I ordered them. I got two brushes st ulta during their beauty steals. They were but one get one free. Great deal.

Darn it!!!!  I didn't know Ulta did bogo on the brushes.  I'm always looking for deals on these and don't often find them.  Hope they repeat this.

My favorite is the radiance brush.  Love the texture.

Esteemed Contributor
Ulta sale is when they did their 21 days of beauty. Who knows if they will offer the clarisonic brushes with that deal next time. I would sign up for ulta emails so in the future if they offer this again you will know.
Respected Contributor

Re: Clarisonic Brush Heads

[ Edited ]

I was using the regular ones but they were a little harsh for my skin.  I switched to the sensitive brush and like them a lot better.

FYI:  Someone on the forum posted a few weeks ago about a web page that sells generic brushes that work in the Clarisonic.  The cost is about half the Clarisonic price.  But, I can't remember the name.  I'll check back through some of the posts and see if I can find  it.

@SurferWife - The web page I mentioned is SoniMart.  Another poster had mentioned this and I'm going to try them when I need to order.

Regular Contributor

I use the deep pore brush in the summer months, then switch to regular or sensitive in winter.  Just feel like the deep pore brush really gets rid of the extra oil in the hot weather.

I have bought Sonimart from Amazon (around $12.00) and they are a great knockoff.  Amazon also carries Clarisonic brush heads if you are having trouble finding them and want the name brand.

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife I got the cashmere..or maybe the radiance (Forgot because I used it already) LOL on black Friday last year from either ulta or sephora. My mind is a blank.  I think they were like $10. I got the mix set from Macy's and Nordstrom's too during the summer.  I like them all really.  I'm not going to buy the dupes because I have heard more complaints after people realized that the heads weren't rotating right after all.  Mine is almost 4 yrs old and running strong.  I often wonder when people say theirs quit after a year or 2, if they have been using the cheap brush heads.