Will qvc be bringing Clarins skincare on board?

Honored Contributor

Don't know but unless they offer some breaks in shipping, I don't see it doing well. It's a pricey line (compared to what QVC now carries) and if you order it from ANY OTHER ONLINE SITE, it will be FREE SHIPPING all the time.

The ONLY attraction would be the Easy Pay option.

Beyond that, Clarins has some wonderful products but....it is HIGHLY fragrant. Clean scent but a strong scent. This is why I use their hand cream; the scent (plus it works).

Honored Contributor

you can buy it at any dept store, and now most of them have days with at least 10% off on cosmetics 

Clarins offers many GWPS as well 

Super Contributor

I used to use Clarins a long time ago when I was working. The best way to buy Clarins is onthe clarinsusa site, the official site. There are always deals, always 3 to 5 deluxe samples and a bag with 5 deluxe samples if you buy 100 or so. beautiful fancy French stuff. I still buy a few favorites occassionaly but always on the official clarins site.Always get the gift, extra samples, and free shipping. I would not buy on QVC.

Honored Contributor

My first ever foundation was by Clarins.  Clarins has lovely products but quite pricey.  I guess you have to catch sales like Macy's F&F going on now to get a discount.  Nordstrom matches the prices.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Love the Clarins day moisturiser with SPF.  I usually break out with any type of SPF on my face, but not with Clarins.  Very pricy, about $100 but lasts a long time as you do not use a lot, and so worth it to me.