Regular Contributor

I have had this stuff for ages. I've tried it and not been too wowed by it before. It's supposed to "refresh" your make up or something. Some people wear it as a sort of primer...some use it as a mask. Some pat it over makeup mid day. It's one of those products that I always felt like I should love but I never could figure out what to do with it. Till today. As Laura Geller says " I am going to take you from wow, to wow-wee". {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I cannot wear powder blush anymore now that I am mid 40's with dry skin. Creams and gels are the only color that give me a nice healthy glow. Powders, no matter what brand immediately age me. So today, I put on the powder blush I have and love but never wear. I took the beauty flash balm and used a very small dab of it OVER my powder blush on my cheeks and patted very lightly, no rubbing. WOW-WEE! I've used other things like this and nothing created such a perfect finish. It turned my powder into a cream finish in 2 seconds. It didn't rub off or look muddy or blotchy, it just glazed over the powder and plumped up my skin perfectly leving the color there untouched. In case anyone else has this stuff this is a fantastic use for it! I was going to give away all my powders till discovering this.