Contributor

Re: Clarifying Shampoo + ReMoist = Heaven!

I am a very regular RM user, it's my Sunday night routine. I usually use it following TT CC, but decided to try it with the clarifying shampoo I have left after reading this post. And OMG the results are amazing. I definitely hate using shampoo on my hair, it was very, very dry, but using the RM after made my hair so soft. I will be using the shampoo every couple weeks to remove any build up I may have. Thanks for the post RyBelle.

Esteemed Contributor

It took about 10 months for Wen to build up on my hair and scalp. The signs were there, I just didn't know what they meant. Shampoo gave my hair a reboot and Wen worked so much better afterwards. I plan on shampooing a few times a year.

Court, don't forget to add a splash of water to your ReMoist!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Contributor

On 9/22/2014 HonnyBrown said:

It took about 10 months for Wen to build up on my hair and scalp. The signs were there, I just didn't know what they meant. Shampoo gave my hair a reboot and Wen worked so much better afterwards. I plan on shampooing a few times a year.

Court, don't forget to add a splash of water to your ReMoist!

HB, I did that for the first time last night after reading your suggestion. What a game changer. Thanks for all the tips you give.

Super Contributor

On 9/22/2014 CourtML said:

I am a very regular RM user, it's my Sunday night routine. I usually use it following TT CC, but decided to try it with the clarifying shampoo I have left after reading this post. And OMG the results are amazing. I definitely hate using shampoo on my hair, it was very, very dry, but using the RM after made my hair so soft. I will be using the shampoo every couple weeks to remove any build up I may have. Thanks for the post RyBelle.

Glad it worked out for you! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I also hate the feeling clarifying shampoo leaves my hair with - I'm always clamoring for the ReMoist afterwards! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I don't even do it for buildup issues (well, except for hard water), but rather to remind my hair of why it loves Wen so much {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

clarifying shampoo? no way!! not on my 8 years+ using wen only hair....seriously I cannot imagine using shampoo let alone a stripping clarifying one...nope, not gonna do it LOL!

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

On 9/22/2014 bruingirl said:

clarifying shampoo? no way!! not on my 8 years+ using wen only hair....seriously I cannot imagine using shampoo let alone a stripping clarifying one...nope, not gonna do it LOL!

Guess what?

It works.

Your hair won't fall out...your color won't get stripped. Chaz won't show up at your dor, with a disappointed look on his face.

It's works - I do it now at least once a month and my hair and scalp are in better condition than ever.

Super Contributor

Every time I see you post I feel so much envy and wish I could be you - is Chaz as amazing in person?

I know he'd be freaking out at Wenners doing clarifying shampoo {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

On 9/22/2014 terrier3 said:

Guess what?

It works.

Your hair won't fall out...your color won't get stripped. Chaz won't show up at your dor, with a disappointed look on his face.

It's works - I do it now at least once a month and my hair and scalp are in better condition than ever.

Actually Chaz might show up at her door with a disappointed look on his face since she's one of his clients {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 9/22/2014 RyBelle said:

Guess what?

It works.

Actually Chaz might show up at her door with a disappointed look on his face since she's one of his clients {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I think even Chaz once said something about build up making grays turn yellow. Even Chaz admits to build up issues.

Super Contributor

On 9/22/2014 RyBelle said:

Guess what?

It works.

I think even Chaz once said something about build up making grays turn yellow. Even Chaz admits to build up issues.

Yep I also remember that, think it may have been in reference to hard water minerals rather than product buildup though.