Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clarasonic Foundation Brush

I can't wait to try this. It might be worth getting a second clarisonic just so you don't have to keep taking off your skin brush. When they have a tsv with all the brush heads it your basically getting the unit for free.
Valued Contributor

I used  my foundation brush today for the first time,  and was so disappointed that it shed like crazy!  I was not expecting this.  Worst of all, I was out having lunch with a couple of friends and one of them was kind enough to tell me that there 'was a really dark hair or something' on the side of my face.  I have light brown hair!  Hoping this won't happen again.  When I placed the order with Clarasonic, I asked about returns and was told that the foundation brushes are not returnable. 😢  Wish I had purchased it from Ulta!

Trusted Contributor

@Jump4joy2 wrote:

I used  my foundation brush today for the first time,  and was so disappointed that it shed like crazy!  I was not expecting this.  Worst of all, I was out having lunch with a couple of friends and one of them was kind enough to tell me that there 'was a really dark hair or something' on the side of my face.  I have light brown hair!  Hoping this won't happen again.  When I placed the order with Clarasonic, I asked about returns and was told that the foundation brushes are not returnable. 😢  Wish I had purchased it from Ulta!

mine shed too, but only used it one time and was itchy while using it and afterward on my skin...simply hated the way it applied...a gimmick IMHO.

I bought on clarisonic.com got a 100% full refund within a week...I said I will happily mail mine back and they would send me their postage paid label - however they didn't send. It's been over 2 weeks and I'm sure they forgot...or can't take a used item like this back..who knows...the company I suppose is so wealthy now w/QVC's help lol it means nothing to send back something just to be tossed.

So it sits here next to me in the box it came in.

I like my other brushes and hands God gave me!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

@Jump4joy2 wrote:

You got a defective one.  Mine has not shed one time.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Mine isn't shedding either.

Valued Contributor

Thanks -- that is encouraging!  My brush shed again this morning so I am going to call Clarisonic.  I always thought they had a 100% guarantee.  I have not encountered any problems with my other Claisonic products and really think I would like this brush if it did not shed!