Trusted Contributor

Re: Clarasonic Foundation Brush

@Tricolor wrote:

@mimi5775oh darn I am so sorry that you did not like it. Actually I was very hesitant when I saw that it was launching. I was not going to order but caved. I have not had any issues with it shedding. One thing that I discovered is that you can't use it a stipple brush. Tried that the other day and my foundation did not blend. You actually have to use as you would a regular Clarisonic brush. Well so sorry that it did not work. Have a good one.. 

I know...darn it. CS was to mail me a postage paid label but didn't yet will call today.

I barely used my regular and mia 2 anyway. I think I am not a Clarisonic gal lol.

I used the brush like I was using my mia. It just wasn't happening...it happens in this 'realm of beauty' haha

Thanks @Tricolor!

friday2.jpg

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

@CoG wrote:

Isn't anyone concerned that just as the cleansing action of the Clarisonic evacuates and flushes , the foundation brush will drive product INTO pores and wrinkles?

I did order it.  I have not yet tried it.  I may send it back if I don't like it.  I ordered from Clarisonic.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@CoG wrote:

Isn't anyone concerned that just as the cleansing action of the Clarisonic evacuates and flushes , the foundation brush will drive product INTO pores and wrinkles?

Yes!! I have ...when using it I did.

It made my skin itch after applying for a short while as it was real hairs not synthetic.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

My Clarisonic foundation brush arrived the other day & I used it yesterday. WOW! I attached it to my Mia 1. My foundation looked even more flawless than it does when I use my IT foundation brush, plus I used much less foundation. I'm more impressed than I thought I'd be! The foundation I used was the new IT Confidence in a Compact. I swirled the brush lightly in the compact, then turned on my Mia 1 & applied it. I'll try it with my IT CC Foundation next.

There wasn't any foundation left behind on the brush, like there is with my IT Foundation brush.

For those of you thinking of getting it, GO FOR IT!  I'm definitely sold!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I apply and blend IT CC Cream with my fingers, as I always did.  Then, I use the Clarisonic Foundation Brush on the lowest speed to buff my make up.  Then I use a very light dusting of the IT power and buff again with the Clarisonic on the lowest speed. My makeup looks flawless and my face feels like it had a soft massage too boot.  I am very happy with the brush.  I will note that the first few times I used it, I did not use the lowest speed and thought I would not like it.  The trick for me was to reduce the speed setting.

Honored Contributor

Re: Clarisonic Foundation Brush

I received my brush Friday. I used it Sunday and today.  I really like it. 

I applied it with my Josie Maran Vibrancy foundation--looks great.  I'm not buying this foundation again as it has no SPF, but it works great with the brush!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CoG, I can't comment on the issue with pores because I have very small pores. However, I don't feel that it accentuates any lines at all. I am 67 and it really does give my makeup a beautiful smoothness. In fact, I was in a store  and a much younger SA raved about my makeup. Lol!

Respected Contributor

@jayn, be careful using  the brush over your powder. It is not recommended for powders. Just don't want any damage to your brush. So glad that you like it.

Honored Contributor

Since using this, I've received 2 compliments this week that my skin looks good!  I think it's a definite winner!

Trusted Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@CoG, I can't comment on the issue with pores because I have very small pores. However, I don't feel that it accentuates any lines at all. I am 67 and it really does give my makeup a beautiful smoothness. In fact, I was in a store  and a much younger SA raved about my makeup. Lol!

@Tricolor I have no doubt that Clarisonic can achieve an unparalleled finish.  My question arises from the fact that many of us purchased sonic devices to assure deeper penetration of our serums.  I love Wei East's hot and cold sonic device.  But I don't think I want makeup drilled into, deeply embedded in, my pores.  How many primers have we bought primarily because they form a barrier between our skin and makeup?  How many foundations and concealers have we purchased because they " don't settle into fine lines and wrinkles"?  How many demonstrations have we watched where our Clarisonics flush out the dirt and makeup stuck in pores and wrinkles?