Trusted Contributor

Re: Clarasonic Foundation Brush

@SurferWife wrote:

Woah, that lookstotally awesome! I gotta' get me one!!

Me too, can't wait Smiley Very Happy

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

I just checked over on Ulta and they have the foundation brush there. Those who are Platinum status with e mail coupon can use online or print out at store for 20% off entire purchase. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@Trix

The Clarisonic Canada website lists the foundation brush head but they don't have any in stock yet. So I'll wait until they do. I looked at Sephora in store and they do not have the foundation brush head either. 

Occasional Contributor

I got it and took it back. I hated it. 

Trusted Contributor

@barbie2014 wrote:

I got it and took it back. I hated it. 

oh noooooI just got it for 37.00 free shipping on their website

I hope I like it.

Ugh

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe this is a dumb question but, is this a brush head you attach to your Clarisonic, or is it a a whole unit unto it's self? I have the Doris Dalton brush, so I'm thinking I might not need this.I just looked this up on Ulta so I answered my own question!

Occasional Contributor

I think they should stick with skincare.

I feel like I get a better application with my brush, honestly. Then I can control it much better. But maybe you will love it!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

Maybe this is a dumb question but, is this a brush head you attach to your Clarisonic, or is it a a whole unit unto it's self? I have the Doris Dalton brush, so I'm thinking I might not need this.I just looked this up on Ulta so I answered my own question!

It attaches to your clarisonic.  The rep said it will fit any clarisonic.  I use it on the slow speed to apply foundation, which gives me more control and a better application. I apply foundation in my usual manner with my fingers, then buff it in with the makeup brush.  It blends the foundation nicely,

Honored Contributor

Re: Clarisonic Foundation Brush

@jayn wrote:

I ordered the foundation brush directly from Clarisonic for 20% off with free S&H.  I also get replacement brushes at 20% off with free S&H.  The total cost with tax came to $29.90 and I received it in three days after I ordered.

@jayn...I did, too! It will be here Tuesday.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@mimi5775, not sure why the bad review but I love it. I have several foundations and they all look so much better since using the brush. It cannot be used with powder foundations. Hope that you like it.