Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Plastic surgery does not make someone physically beautiful.... look a Joan Rivers....  enough said....

Christy Brinkley was and is just a physically beautiful human being... aging as we all do.  Any work she had done just is helping to keep her looking  a bit younger than her 64 years.... but her physical beauty is just her birth given gift....   THAT  can not be made with plastic surgery.  

Christy is just beautiful.

Yes, @SeaMaiden, she is just beautiful. We all could do everything Christy does and exercise as she does, and eat exactly as she does; however and unfortunately, it will not make us as beautiful as Christy Brinkley nor gives us her physique or skin.

I would be interested in what make-up she wears, b/c since she's 64 she would want a foundation that was good for a mature skin. Same with blush and lipstick, etc. It's not going to make me look like her, or give me her skin, but it's obviously not made for a teenager's skin but a mature skin. 

This is why I don't think it matters how much "work" one has when selling skin care or cosmetics. 

@febe1 I would hope she’s using her makeup that she’s promoting, but often not the case. They have access to makeup artists who use high def mu, special lighting during appearances, severe contouring & highlighting, none of which look natural in daylight...it’s for tv, YouTube and celebrities being photographed. Ever seen “stars w/o makeup” pics?.... Example of how much is done w/ mu to make them look as good as we see them.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

To the person who said Christy has had a lot of plastic surgery;  A little jealous are you?  Actually she happens to be one of the few NATURAL beauties, so I don’t know where you get your information from.  In addition , you think just working out on Total Gym keeps her in such great shape?  How about adding to that a super healthy diet.  Staying in shape takes work, it’s not just one thing.

I must admit how does anyone know or think she as had work done if she did not disclose it?  Christy works hard every day of her life to look good with or without a Dr.'s help.  I do not remember ever hearing or reading from her that she had a procedure at some point.  Just because they can does not mean they have.

Gravity does not play favorites. Christy is blessed with beauty, but she has to age as every human does. I've not heard of any skin care that will LIFT what age and gravity has dropped. Retinol is the only actual product that has proven successful. And that does not lift. 

The healthier you are w/o weight ups and downs, and the less of a fat face you have, it stands to reason the less gravity has to fall. The same with your entire body. But even angular faces and slim bodies will still fall with gravity. 

Some age way better than others, but time and gravity is the great equalizer.

@febe1  Add sunscreen to the retinol products. Actually Retin A in rx strength does lift somewhat since   it promotes the production of collagen under the skin which does helps to bolster it up.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@mare54  She is a very attractive woman; however, when you see a close up, she has lines on the side of her eyes that are pretty pronounced and other lines.  All in all, she looks very good but she is not free of wrinkles.  Today hardly any closeups are taken because of HDTV but when you do see one then you see the truth.  Cat Happy

@Katcat1  Yes, wrinkles that are left in place are a sign of good “work”....makes it look natural. When every single sign of age is erased and the mother looks the age of her daughter...a bad doc, in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

48F6E82600000578-5363027-image-a-4_1518014736198.jpg 

Beautiful! Incredible body!

Does she look like THIS ? WOW..........how old is she?

@cbrite  I think I read 64. Of course, I don’t know when this pic was taken.

Honored Contributor

She looks great to me! She also looks natural. I don’t know if she’s had work done, but if so, it is not obvious. My guess is in addition to a healthy lifestyle, she also has good genes when it comes to aging. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Plastic surgery does not make someone physically beautiful.... look a Joan Rivers....  enough said....

Christy Brinkley was and is just a physically beautiful human being... aging as we all do.  Any work she had done just is helping to keep her looking  a bit younger than her 64 years.... but her physical beauty is just her birth given gift....   THAT  can not be made with plastic surgery.  

Yes, @SeaMaiden, she is just beautiful. We all could do everything Christy does and exercise as she does, and eat exactly as she does; however and unfortunately, it will not make us as beautiful as Christy Brinkley nor gives us her physique or skin.

I would be interested in what make-up she wears, b/c since she's 64 she would want a foundation that was good for a mature skin. Same with blush and lipstick, etc. It's not going to make me look like her, or give me her skin, but it's obviously not made for a teenager's skin but a mature skin. 

This is why I don't think it matters how much "work" one has when selling skin care or cosmetics. 

@febe1 I would hope she’s using her makeup that she’s promoting, but often not the case. They have access to makeup artists who use high def mu, special lighting during appearances, severe contouring & highlighting, none of which look natural in daylight...it’s for tv, YouTube and celebrities being photographed. Ever seen “stars w/o makeup” pics?.... Example of how much is done w/ mu to make them look as good as we see them.

@Shanus  @febe1   I have to say, I did order some of her hair pieces and they were the most awful hair pieces I have ever bought! I ahave several from different lines so I can compare quality.... I hope the skin care is not the same quality as the hairpieces!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

@Shanus  @febe1   I have to say, I did order some of her hair pieces and they were the most awful hair pieces I have ever bought! I ahave several from different lines so I can compare quality.... I hope the skin care is not the same quality as the hairpieces!

@SeaMaiden  I think unless human hair, the pieces will have an unnatural shine, too. When I was trying on wigs to see if I wanted to stop coloring hair, the human hair ones were really expensive, but very natural looking. The synthetic ones looked fake.

Super Contributor

wrote:

Obviously photo shopped.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Obviously photo shopped.

They sure shopped for a great one didn't they!

Honored Contributor

She is beautiful for her age.  I'm sure she's had a lot of fillers and botox, but those do not make one look beautiful.  They just help out looking a bit less aged.  She is in great shape and looks far younger than her age.

It's hard to find a bad photo of CB.  She is aging incredibly well and doesn't look like "the joker" the way so many of these celebrities do after face lifts, etc. 

She, Jane Fonda and Helen Mirren are aging so well--obviously the latter 2 are far older, but they both look fabulous. 

Meryl Streep is also aging well.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"