Trusted Contributor

Forsythia1, I read all of that too & I agree w/ you 100%! She was selling a skincare line a little over a yr ago on HSN & saying that's what she used, did you see that? Then I read what you did & it kind of angered me b/c I started thinking, what about all of the women who bought her skincare & think it'll make them look as good as her?! I think you understand what I'm saying. Anyway, I like C.B., she is a very beautiful woman, just wanted you to know you aren't alone w/ your take on her. Have a great weekend! L <3

Honored Contributor

wrote:

To the person who said Christy has had a lot of plastic surgery;  A little jealous are you?  Actually she happens to be one of the few NATURAL beauties, so I don’t know where you get your information from.  In addition , you think just working out on Total Gym keeps her in such great shape?  How about adding to that a super healthy diet.  Staying in shape takes work, it’s not just one thing.

I must admit how does anyone know or think she as had work done if she did not disclose it?  Christy works hard every day of her life to look good with or without a Dr.'s help.  I do not remember ever hearing or reading from her that she had a procedure at some point.  Just because they can does not mean they have.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Christy's persona is one of a really nice woman who just happened to be born beautiful. I think for all women who have gained a lot because of their beauty getting older is very difficult. She may have had to have a few procedures to make sure the rose is not off the bloom but let's face it....the next few years won't be easy if she is using her appearance to sell something.

With great beauty comes the realization that it takes far more than good skin care to continue to look terrific. We all age and I think that is why it is so important to have something else beside our beauty to fall back on when the years start catching up with us......

Honored Contributor

@mare54  She is a very attractive woman; however, when you see a close up, she has lines on the side of her eyes that are pretty pronounced and other lines.  All in all, she looks very good but she is not free of wrinkles.  Today hardly any closeups are taken because of HDTV but when you do see one then you see the truth.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

wrote:

She is one of the few NATURAL beauties ! Such class, too !

Natural? Not any more. she has had a ton of work. I saw her on HSN and she had to read from a card about the product she was selling. Yeesh, no thanks!

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant  I don't understand why women put her up on a pedestal.  Like I said earlier, she has wrinkles too.  I must say she does take care of herself physically.  Yes, she has had help in the facial dept. but most of the Hollywood women do (afraid to grow old, I guess).  

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 I agree. There were no close ups. I know she has had some work done. But still she’s beautiful. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIamwrote:

As usual, no foundation shade that works for me. 

ITA. I tuned away from the Uptown Girl's show when I saw the darkest foundation she offered was a medium shade which she said is her color.  For many years now I have consumed beauty with the policy of not buying any products (skincare or makeup) from a company which excludes me in their foundation colors. Usually these companies blush, lipsticks and eyeshadows also have a tendency to be not quite right for me. 

Respected Contributor

When was she on ?...............I missed her....foo Smiley Sad

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

wrote:

48F6E82600000578-5363027-image-a-4_1518014736198.jpg 

Beautiful! Incredible body!

Does she look like THIS ? WOW..........how old is she?

-Do Not Copy Pls-