Esteemed Contributor

Christie has always been very beautiful. I would think it must be hard to be her daughters since they are always being compared to their mom.

Respected Contributor

Oh NO!  It's Jason!!!! hahahahahahah

Honored Contributor

Christie Brinkley DOES look beautiful, and she does not look her age.  I'm sure she eats very healthy and exercises daily.   Plus, she just has great genes!  

That being said, the pictures, of course, are photoshopped.

There is some reason why she can't keep a man or stay with a man.  It's just odd. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Christie Brinkley DOES look beautiful, and she does not look her age.  I'm sure she eats very healthy and exercises daily.   Plus, she just has great genes!  

That being said, the pictures, of course, are photoshopped.

There is some reason why she can't keep a man or stay with a man.  It's just odd. 

She is so pretty-always has been! She can't keep a man and neither can:

Jennifer Lopez

Halle Berry

Mariah Carey

They have all had a tleast 3 husbands and numerous boyfriends. My mom and I were just talking about it the other day saying as b eautiful as these women are, something is wrong or missing that they can't seem to find happiness....... 

Respected Contributor

CB just has a knack for picking the wrong men.  rumor is Peter her ex has been seen in Easthampton canoodling with a 21-yr singer.        he already is divorced from the woman he married have he and Christie split  http://pagesix.com/2017/02/08/christie-brinkleys-ex-snuggles-up-to-21-year-old-college-student/

i dont know what the bunny ears and nose are supposed to be

image2

Honored Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

CB just has a knack for picking the wrong men.  rumor is Peter her ex has been seen in Easthampton canoodling with a 21-yr singer.        he already is divorced from the woman he married have he and Christie split  http://pagesix.com/2017/02/08/christie-brinkleys-ex-snuggles-up-to-21-year-old-college-student/

i dont know what the bunny ears and nose are supposed to be

image2

The girl's face looks like a anime figure. If not for her arms, I would not have known she was human.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I give her credit for keeping her figure but all photos are touched up and you never get a close up on her face.  Plus she has money to be nipped and tucked unlike the real world.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@chihuahuamom wrote:

Christie is a beautiful woman.  I admire her for keeping her body healthy and not giving into the aging processWoman Frustrated But like someone said, it IS her bread and butter.  In the real world, we work and make meals for our families and don't always have time to exercise. We do the best we can and should be admired for THAT. But that is not the way of the world.

I used to have the same excuse and then I stopped.  Everyone has time for excercise.

CB looks fabulous.  Great genes don't hurt but it is very clear that while she may have had some work done, she takes great care of herself.  Many have work done but few look like that (or anywhere close at 63).

I live in the real world and personally seek no admiration for dong the best I can or taking care of my family.