Respected Contributor

@HiLo wrote:

@violann wrote:

I just don't care. She can wear anything she wants or wear nothing, and it won't matter to me one way or the other.

I cannot see her as any sort of wildly successful role model for anyone, male or female.

She was born blessed, with good looks and normal intelligence. 

She may be a fabulous human being, she may visit Alzheimer's victims on weekends, she may have done something wonderful to benefit hundreds and thousands, but just wearing a fancy bathing suit at 63 doesn't convey anything to me but "great body".

Guess I'm just looking for more than gorgeous. 

Me too.  It's hard to believe that someone, even though gorgeous could be truly satisfied with herself after failing at so many marriages.  But then that's Hollywood. Was impressed while watching an interview recently with Linda Evans when she commented that she wouldn't trade her wisdom now for all the years  she spent in Hollywood. Linda still looks great but not obsessed with her beauty.  Suppose she has learned the lesson that developing a beautiful spirit is more important than anything outwardly.  But to each his own!

Honored Contributor

@HiLo wrote:

@HiLo wrote:

@violann wrote:

I just don't care. She can wear anything she wants or wear nothing, and it won't matter to me one way or the other.

I cannot see her as any sort of wildly successful role model for anyone, male or female.

She may be a fabulous human being, she may visit Alzheimer's victims on weekends, she may have done something wonderful to benefit hundreds and thousands, but just wearing a fancy bathing suit at 63 doesn't convey anything to me but "great body".

Me too.  It's hard to believe that someone, even though gorgeous could be truly satisfied with herself after failing at so many marriages.  But then that's Hollywood. Was impressed while watching an interview recently with Linda Evans when she commented that she wouldn't trade her wisdom now for all the years  she spent in Hollywood. Linda still looks great but not obsessed with her beauty.  Suppose she has learned the lesson that developing a beautiful spirit is more important than anything outwardly.  But to each his own!

Linda Evan sells a device that looked like a spooky mask to help a person look younger. I am not sure if she sold it on the Q.

• Rejuvenique RJV10KIT Facial Toning Mask Kit

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

Yes, she had work done.  She also works out and stays in shape.  That helps a lot with maintaining her weight and muscle tone. 

Honored Contributor

This IS the Beauty forum. She is a beautiful woman. What else need be said?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

CB looks amazing . she is Vegan and she eats lentils for breakfast. she may have had a few tweaks to her face.   her body, well it is genetics.   hGH  as well, maybe

@CatsyCline  You hit the nail on the head. HGH. 

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@HiLo wrote:

@HiLo wrote:

@violann wrote:

Linda Evan sells a device that looked like a spooky mask to help a person look younger. I am not sure if she sold it on the Q.

• Rejuvenique RJV10KIT Facial Toning Mask Kit

Jason, is it Friday the 13th?

Honored Contributor

Christie Brinkley has always been a beautiful woman, but like all of us she has aged.  She has had work, and looks great.

Most of her photos are enhanced to make her look younger. In the photo below, she looks more her age, but is still beautiful. ( taken in Nov 2016)

IMG_0191.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: Christie Brinkley

[ Edited ]

@GSPgirl wrote:

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Agree, this is not the truth.  First I'm sure she's had work done to look like that.  Second, The photoshop pros can wipe away the years easily with a mouse!  Makes us all feel bad about ourselves... Not gonna!  

Social media is designed to make us feel bad about ourselves.  Think about it.  I would love to have the money they do, but not the fame.  I would not want to lose my privacy for anything.  Plus, look at Christie.  Has she had a good relationship with a man or is it really all about her?  Her life is about posing and saying "look at me people!"

Wow.

Talk about Projection!

I'm sure Christie woke on the day of the shoot & thought,

"Man, I r-e-e-a-l-y want QGirl2, from the QVC forum, to feel bad about herself, so I'm gonna do everything in my power to make that happen!"

Unfortunately only You can make You feel bad.  

Sorry...#LifeSpoiler

------------

She's appears to be very trim & fit for her age.  Too many gain a lot of weight...and it would be hard to photoshop 50lb off of someone, so I believe that is her shape.  

Now....I didn't say she was healthy.  She could be eating all sorts of an icky diet & die of a heart attack any second.  In the meantime, she looks great. 

Valued Contributor
She looks fabulous!! Whether or not she's had work done, (and I would bet that she has) being physically active and maintaining a normal healthy weight is the best fountain of youth. Diet and excercise is the best anti-ager there is.
Honored Contributor

She looks that way because she works at it in every way. Genetics mean nothing if you don't take care of what you were given; I've seen that many times.

Age is just a number and she and many others are proof of that. : )