Honored Contributor

Christie Brinkley

[ Edited ]
Moments ago! Fox news mentioned interview coming up. Omy! She looks amazing!! Picture of her with her daughter's. She's 62! Realize she's rich and famous has the resources to everything. Amazing! Congratulations Christie!! I had a major crush on Billy Joel.🙋
Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

She works at it since she is a "face" and "body" to a number of things. But I don't think you can afford to forget good genes too. Major thing there. Did you ever see a picture of her and her mom  and maybe dad? I'll bet they are attractive too.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

She works at it since she is a "face" and "body" to a number of things. But I don't think you can afford to forget good genes too. Major thing there. Did you ever see a picture of her and her mom  and maybe dad? I'll bet they are attractive too.

Fine example! Look at her closely, She looks like herself. So many extreme examples of horrid plastic surgery. Her body comes from lifestyle lived well. Yes, Genes make a difference. Celebrities should call her up! Seek her advice on weight training healthy eating. I don't normally get excited about celebrities! She's the exception! 💁
Honored Contributor

Sorry.....but I don't believe for a second "that's all real"..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

They're all gorgeous! She seems like a really nice person, too, which makes her even more attractive. I do think it's slightly odd to have her up so much higher (standing on something) than her daughters. Just looks strange to me in the photo.

Respected Contributor

Agree, this is not the truth.  First I'm sure she's had work done to look like that.  Second, The photoshop pros can wipe away the years easily with a mouse!  Makes us all feel bad about ourselves... Not gonna!  

Respected Contributor

Re: Christie Brinkley

[ Edited ]

Double post, sorry.

Honored Contributor
Ladies!! Never said she hasn't had work! Fact is! She looks great. I'm sure she's had work done, But she looks amazing!! Regardless of photo editing! She's worked out for decades! You don't get a body like that natually. Incredible body training. Takes consistency!!
Respected Contributor

She looks amazing, but does Christie really look like that? In the picture she is standing on water, so I have doubts.