Esteemed Contributor

Re: Christie Brinkley 61!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!

On 3/5/2015 Anniecamp said:

I don't think it should even be legal to look like that at 61. LOL!

The best reply!!

Honored Contributor

She looks great, and I'm sure takes very good care of herself, but I've been reading she's had work done for years.

Super Contributor

Of course she's been having work done for years. Her plastic surgeon went knife happy on the lids, though. They're lifted way too far up.

Before (taken in July 2008, age 54) and after surgery;

Respected Contributor

Just curious. I'm looking at the above photos. I can clearly see lines under her eyes, and also crows feet in the photo on the right. This is the one after (said) work done? I watched her several times yesterday, and saw none of those. Someone said that the celeb's are filtered on camera when they are promoting their products. How does that work? Thanks.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Contributor

I watched one of her presentations, she said she has been using her skin care line for the last 4 years. She's beautiful, but it's not from her products.

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to have my eyes done. Signed: The Cowardly Lion.

Super Contributor

On 3/6/2015 Mistic said:

Just curious. I'm looking at the above photos. I can clearly see lines under her eyes, and also crows feet in the photo on the right. This is the one after (said) work done? I watched her several times yesterday, and saw none of those. Someone said that the celeb's are filtered on camera when they are promoting their products. How does that work? Thanks.

The filter is a lens that blurs. It's kind of like being air brushed in photos.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/6/2015 Mistic said:

I think the 'after' photo - makeup is settling in her lines. It's looks like a HD pic, too - whereas the 'before' pic, she's wearing hardly any makeup with minimal lighting. Looking down really emphasizes any eyelid issue too.

I think the eye work looks great, it's not overdone. She's just more smiley and perky in the 'after' pic!

Super Contributor

she almost looks ""older"" in her HS picture. her eyes appeared to be naturally hooded:

Respected Contributor

On 3/6/2015 Snow Owl said:
On 3/6/2015 Mistic said:

The filter is a lens that blurs. It's kind of like being air brushed in photos.

OK ~ Thank you. I was going to be the guinea pig for the group, and try this stuff out. By the end of the day I cancelled. I watched several times, and almost nothing was said, or explained about the ingredients. Never seen a beauty presentation where the ingredients were barely talked about. Most of the chatter was pertaining to her modeling, photo shoots, magazine covers.......I could get it with only $14 to get it home, and even would get spendable cash credit for a return, but it just didn't seem worth the effort. She stood there and looked pretty, but she is no salesman, and the host was not much help either. Strange.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey