Respected Contributor

Re: Christie Brinkley 61!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!

Even IF she has had cosmetic surgery or other procedures, she looks fabulous.

If she's had surgery, she had a great surgeon.

And, HSN has fabulous lighting!!

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2015 2cockers1cat said:

The cream formulas do contain Neodermyl (Glycerin, Water, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate), the latest buzz ingredient for formulators. However, there's no way to know if it's a label claim or in at least the minimum 0.1% amount recommended by Induchem.

Formulators are inundated with "buzz ingredients" presented to them by raw ingredient and chemical suppliers. And, there is no possible way that CB "researched" them all and came up with this. More likely, she signed off, for a hefty fee or percentage of sales, on a formula researched and created by many others.
Super Contributor

Good genes and bone structure help alot. She always looked beautiful. I will stick to my tried and true Retin A.

Honored Contributor

On 3/5/2015 BellaCarro said:
On 3/5/2015 2cockers1cat said:

<br /> The cream formulas do contain Neodermyl (Glycerin, Water, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate), the latest buzz ingredient for formulators. However, there's no way to know if it's a label claim or in at least the minimum 0.1% amount recommended by Induchem.

Formulators are inundated with "buzz ingredients" presented to them by raw ingredient and chemical suppliers. And, there is no possible way that CB "researched" them all and came up with this. More likely, she signed off, for a hefty fee or percentage of sales, on a formula researched and created by many others.
I do believe this is the case--your last sentence. I watched her last night present the cleanser/exfolliator-describing in a seductive manner how good it feels while mimicking the motion for scrubbing your face & down to your declotte. It doesn't strike me as genuine & she seems uncomfortable. She was wearing beautiful designer clothes-changing in between her 2 brief 30 min segments, and taking spins to show off her clothing, lol. It seems like it's more about the packaging & image. And for hsn to offer this very low volume line as a TS-obviously all about drawing on the celebrity image. The skincare is not of any interest to me, but I do like her fashion choices/style. Missed the morning shows, but hope to check her later shows to see her other outfits.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2015 kleo said:

She's 61 and looks amazing! Common sense will tell you that her looks are not from a brand new skin care line she just started using! It takes years of excellent care plus good genes to age that well.

OOPS. You're not suppose to figure that out. Your common sense is in overdrive. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/5/2015 ibb38 said:

Whatever procedures she might have had- you still need good skincare to maintain it.

For those who said it was the lighting, etc- she looks even more youthful in person. I saw her pretty close up last summer at a Billy Joel concert. Until Billy pointed her out (& then started singing Uptown Girl!) I kept thinking 'that girl looks like a young Christie Brinkley!'

Valued Contributor

Were they using a filter on her? She never seemed in sharp focus. Also, no close ups. If she is selling skin care for the face, and she was representing what it could do, you would think they would show her in a closeup. She is gorgeous and at 61 no one expects her to be perfect, but they should show her closer to actually see her skin.

Valued Contributor

I don't think it should even be legal to look like that at 61. LOL!

Honored Contributor

On 3/5/2015 VCamp2748 said:

Yes, she's gorgeous at any age, & I'm sure she's taken very good care of herself over the years since her appearance is her money-maker. Having very good genes helps a lot, too.

I agree. I didn't order, but I enjoyed watching her. She seemed so gracious and kind. She certainly is beautiful and they sure mentioned her age (61) often enough. Good for her.

Valued Contributor

On 3/5/2015 Anniecamp said:

I don't think it should even be legal to look like that at 61. LOL!

LOL! She looks amazing!