Honored Contributor

Re: Christie Brinkley 61!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!

Emmysmom---yes!! Suzanne Somers brings in her own lighting to diffuse her lines. Hsn has great lighting in general. I wonder if CB brings in her own lighting as well? I assume Suzanne brings in her lighting to Evine too.
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 3/7/2015 Jerseygirl1266 said:
On 3/6/2015 moonstone dunes said:

It was a strange presentation....she has a couple ingredients that have shown to be collagen boosting properties, Methylglucoside Phosphate and Copper Lysinate/Prolinate. (Neodermyl)

But she came off so air-headed (sorry Christie) She could have taken the time to highlight key ingredients, instead of changing outfits like she was on a fashion shoot and gasping over the before and afters (which weren't great) . Even the repetitive Doris Day MD segments shed no light on the actual contents of her creams. So if they can't articulate what is in them how good could they possible be?

She is not terribly bright and never has been. Beautiful? yes.

Lol
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

DH has a an HD cable box and on one of the shows I peeked in to see if there was a difference in her face - yes, on the HD channel CB had quite a few crows feet and some forehead lines. no question there! Also some crepiness in the decollte area. He wouldn't let me watch much more than a few minutes. one of his auto shows on PBS was on!

All that glitters is not gold lol

Honored Contributor

On 3/7/2015 moonstone dunes said:

DH has a an HD cable box and on one of the shows I peeked in to see if there was a difference in her face - yes, on the HD channel CB had quite a few crows feet and some forehead lines. no question there! Also some crepiness in the decollte area. He wouldn't let me watch much more than a few minutes. one of his auto shows on PBS was on!

All that glitters is not gold lol

Smoke and mirrors!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

None of that came out of a jar, she's had major sugeries....

Respected Contributor

Dont forget you are now limited to four return credits per year with thenew change. i sure am more careful not to order just to try!!!!

Respected Contributor

@MaxieMoo wrote:

Give me a break! She has been tweaked so much it's laughable. Pshhhh skin products are laughable

I'm surprised at the number of people who don't think she's had work done. She looks totally different. She used to be a natural beauty. Google pics of her from 3 years ago and you will see the difference. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of bumping up old thread

Super Contributor

Christie Brinkely is 66 !!!!! Not 61!!!!!  Yes I think she has always been a natural beauty..

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beauty0125 wrote:

Christie Brinkely is 66 !!!!! Not 61!!!!!  Yes I think she has always been a natural beauty..

@beauty0125, My immediate thought, too.  But then I looked.  This thread is from 2015.