Trusted Contributor

Re: Christie Brinkley 61!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!

Always check a woman's hands, they always tell your age-especially if you're thin.

Regular Contributor

ITA she looked so different. I did not think it was her when I flipped on Dr OZ. It was like a new face. I had to google some older pics to compare. The mouth area for sure looks different IMO. Eye lift too, they appear more opened up. I just don't think her skin care should get the credit.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, she had her face done.

Valued Contributor

She looks good but I could tell she had maybe what you might call a mini facelift of some kind, she looked the same, it is the one of the best I have since (equal to dr. denese) but I could tell something was done.

Not hating, wish I knew the doctor they went to and wish I could GO!!

Respected Contributor

I doubt that she even uses her skincare. She has had help from plastic surgeons along the way. No one seriously at 61 can look like that unless they have lived in a bubble and have never been exposed to the environment.

Trusted Contributor

She really is absolutely stunningly beautiful!!!!

Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2015 BeckiWV said:

She is stunning and she seems like a nice person too. She has not always been lucky in love but sure seems to be lucky elsewhere.

Sigh...I'm going to be 60 in a few weeks and don't look half as nice as she does at 61. Oh well, I never had her natural material to work with either. Smiley Happy

I would actually buy this and give it a try but I am using up some Skinn, as well as purchasing some Isomers last week and Perricone this week, so just NO can do. I am really enjoying watching her though. She is just lovely.

However, I will keep an eye on the reviews. If people like it, I may give it a whirl down the road when I run low on what I have, but right now I just cannot justify it.

Her products, Isomers and Perricone will NOT give you results they claim. Sorry! When will women learn no topicals can FIRM skin or REMOVE wrinkles, etc. Christie Brinkley had plastic surgery, so did I! It's not a mystery!

Super Contributor

She has had work done but it is done real well.She doesn't look like some who look awful with their plastic surgery.Also 61 is not old anymore her look can be achieved.Her hair is long..she dresses really nice and hip.She also doesn't walk,talk,dress,etc. old.How many sixty year olds i see they look so much older just because of the way they dress.

Honored Contributor

Save your money, whatever she's hawking isn't going to give you the face/skin she has. No doubt she has great genes, she takes excellent care of her self, she eats well but at 61, she's had her share of dermatological/cosmetic work. She doesn't disclose it and I'm perfectly okay with that.

Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2015 winamac1 said:
On 3/5/2015 missbonbon said:

She looks stunning and is a natural beauty. I remember her being mindful of what she eats and try to eat healthily

I definitely think her diet and eating lots of natural antioxidants play a key role.

Dream on if you think diet has anything to do with what her face looks like. That is Plastic Surgery. Get real!