Contributor

Christie Brinkley 61!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!

I am watching Christie Brinkley on the other shopping network selling her TS and I can't believe she is 61 years old, she trully looks amazing!!! To me she looks 38-39..... If this skincare is going to make me look like her I totally want it!!! LOL!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Christie Brinkley 61!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!

I'm sure she's had the best of skincare, treatments and "procedures" for years. It would be nice to buy it in a jar, but I wouldn't count on it. Genes count too.
Respected Contributor

On 3/4/2015 Alsee said: I'm sure she's had the best of skincare, treatments and "procedures" for years. It would be nice to buy it in a jar, but I wouldn't count on it. Genes count too.
Exactly. She looks great but it is not from the products being sold. At 61 it has to be genes, good sun protection, procedures, combos of all of those. For someone claiming a "vegan" line there are a lot of chemicals in the three in the TTV. Not a fan of the SPF's being used.
Trusted Contributor

She looks amazing but it sure isn't that skincare line. What ever she is doing,it certainly is working.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

She is stunning

Super Contributor

She spent many years in the sun in "Malibu" when she was a teen and modeling all over the world. Not likely she got her skin from skin care, or water or being a vegetarian.

She looks great but she had a lot of work done after she divorced Peter Cook.

Esteemed Contributor

She is stunning and she seems like a nice person too. She has not always been lucky in love but sure seems to be lucky elsewhere.

Sigh...I'm going to be 60 in a few weeks and don't look half as nice as she does at 61. Oh well, I never had her natural material to work with either. Smiley Happy

I would actually buy this and give it a try but I am using up some Skinn, as well as purchasing some Isomers last week and Perricone this week, so just NO can do. I am really enjoying watching her though. She is just lovely.

However, I will keep an eye on the reviews. If people like it, I may give it a whirl down the road when I run low on what I have, but right now I just cannot justify it.

Respected Contributor

It's amazing what $$ can do! LOL, she is a beauty{#emotions_dlg.bored}

Respected Contributor

OK Beauties ~ Yes, she looks amazing. I'll be the Guinea Pig for the group. With the HsN card it's $13.99 plus tax & free ship to try it out. If I return it, I get the $6.95 return shipping back as Credit on a future purchase (VIP card perk). Do I expect to look like her? LOL ~ No Way Ever.....Not even half way like her. But I'll give it a whirl, and report back. I love trying out new stuff.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

Hi Mistic - thanks for trying it for us.. Please post your reviews here.