Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie 

I had a bottle of that way back when!  I smelled it on someone and thought -- wow!  I got up enough nerve to ask what it was.  At Christmas I asked for it and wore it in the cold winter months.  I felt very se*y when I wore it.  LOL.  It's a heady fragrance and I doubt I could wear it now.  I do remember that I felt so special when I wore, as it was not the same old, same old fragrance!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@EllieMuncaster 

I do rememer that one!  A friend of mine wore that and I thought it smelled lovely on her! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 ........When I wore it I had many people both men and women asking what it was.  One man said he wanted to get a bottle for his wife.  I felt very complimented by that.

I havent wore it in a while but now this post has me wanting to wear it again.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@vermint -- An old friend of mine used to drown herself in Poison.  So much that we could all smell her coming about a block away.   I don't have good memories of Poison either. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Funny how certain perfumes become your signature scent but later you wonder what you were thinking when wearing it. Yes I did wear Poision. 

In my tween/teen years(late 70s early 80s), it was Coty Musk, Then Poison was mid 80s. Then Guess Late 80s/ early 90s. Then it was Givenchy Amarige for the rest of the 90s. By 2K, I developed a sensitivity to almost all fragrances and switched to Amazing Grace/Pure Grace. Since then I have stuck with philosophy (and even have issues with some of the philosophy scents, like summer grace which gives me a headache). I guess it is my punishment for gagging people with some of these strong scents. 

Respected Contributor

Years ago I loved it until one of my students said he smelled "bug spray" when he entered the classroom. Never wore it again.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I remember Poison.  I never liked it.  I also remember Obsession.  Hated that one too.  Migraine inducing scents for me.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, and before that, in the 1960's, I remember Imprevu by Cote.  Loved it!

Respected Contributor

@seaglass1 wrote:

Yes, and before that, in the 1960's, I remember Imprevu by Cote.  Loved it!

I loved Imprevu and the signature bottle.

Frequent Contributor

@lulu1  Thans so much for your posted picture!  Brings back many fond memories!