Respected Contributor

I used to love Poison too when I was in late high school and as a young adult in college. I'd love to get my hands on a small bottle again just to have it here for old times sake. It's amazing how just a simple scent can trigger so many memories. 

Honored Contributor

I just found Poison on the Walmart site for $91.89.  Not sure the size!  I tried to find Tendre Poison but couldn't find any available.  Possible on EBay but I didn't look there! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Yes, and I loved it. A nice Winter scent for me......very warm and decadent....not for everyone for sure!

Valued Contributor

@seaglass1 

Hi yes I remember that one . The 1980's and 1990's were the years of statement fragrances Smiley Tongueoison , Obsession , Giorgio, Red , White Diamonds ,Eternity . Two of my favorites were Oscar de Larenta and a perfume called Scoundrel ( it was from Revlon and based on Joan Collins Dynasty character Alexis ) I think even if some of they are still made  today they probably would not smell the same . I think the cost of ingredeints would probably be part of the reason . Thanks I always enjoy going down memeory lane with fragrance and cosmetics 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you all for your posts!

Honored Contributor

Yes I do remember Poison.  But my all time favorite was and still is Youth Dew by Estee Lauder.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Regular Contributor

Yes! About 20 years ago it was one of my favs....plus Anais Anais. If anyone can remember that one. 

Respected Contributor

I used to know someone who practically drowned herself in Poison...and, to me, it did NOT smell good on her! I knew some others who wore it lightly and it did smell good on them--maybe it was just the quantity the woman used that made it smell awful to me.

At one time, I never went anywhere without a spritz of something or other...but for the last couple of years, I rarely bother with fragrance. So many of the ones I loved have changed formulas, I think, and they don't last on me anymore.

Respected Contributor

@seaglass1  Hypnotic Poison is by Dior, but like I said, it is a sweeter scent than the other Poisons.

Respected Contributor

My sister-in-law found one at Dollar Tree that smells just like it. And for $1.00Woman Wink