Honored Contributor

Re: Chrissy Teigen's Eyebrow Surgery

@Phantom41 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

It would be hard for her to look bad.  I'd wager this is fairly common.

I like Chrissy, rough edges and all.  It enhances her appeal.

She has appeal??

She's a character...outgoing and kind of a hoot. Definitely not mean spirited and she's a beauty. The models I have known all worry about their appearance. It's their bread and butter.

As long as Chrissy isn't hurting anyone with her latest antics, I say "You go girl!"😄

She's definitely "mean spirited!"  She was in a world of bad press recently when some of her tweets surfaced regarding her online bullying of Courtney Stodden about committing suicide. I think Macys and Target pulled her product. Not exactly a nice person.  

I had no idea @Phantom41 . Apparently, she apologized. She is blaming her behavior on her alcoholism. I don't follow her that closely, so this was news to me. Thankfully, she sought help, apologized and is working on her sobriety...

Honored Contributor

Yeah she can spend her money the way she wants but there is also such a thing as being tone deaf.  

This is a woman that puts every shred of her life on social media so she has to expect some not so great comments.  That's not an excuse for what some people will say but she obviously likes the attention so she's getting what she wants.    

Honored Contributor

@decaf wrote:

What do I think?

I don't think that's a "real" photo taken right after real facial surgery.   I"ll  refrain from any futher comments about her. 

@decaf, don't even get me started on that either.  There isn't a pore to be found on her face.  She's ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

It would be hard for her to look bad.  I'd wager this is fairly common.

I like Chrissy, rough edges and all.  It enhances her appeal.

She has appeal??

She's a character...outgoing and kind of a hoot. Definitely not mean spirited and she's a beauty. The models I have known all worry about their appearance. It's their bread and butter.

As long as Chrissy isn't hurting anyone with her latest antics, I say "You go girl!"😄

N/M

Honored Contributor

Many Asians don't have any visible pores. That's a genetic 'gift' which many seek to have but in reality it's not possible. @Lipstickdiva 

Respected Contributor

Hair follicles from the back of the head are removed and used for the brow transplant. Over plucking resulted in very sparse eyebrows.

@Shanus wrote:

Has anyone read about her pain having a stillborn son I think within the year or last year?

This definitely would effect MY self esteem, if I already had issues. 

Brows? Could she be "kidding" and had microblading...calling it a brow transplant?

No, she is not kidding. A brow transplant involves removing follicles from the back of the head. She overplucked her eyebrows, and the hairs never grew back. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mom2four0418 wrote:

Hair follicles from the back of the head are removed and used for the brow transplant. Over plucking resulted in very sparse eyebrows.

@Shanus wrote:

Has anyone read about her pain having a stillborn son I think within the year or last year?

Brows? Could she be "kidding" and had microblading...calling it a brow transplant?

No, she is not kidding. A brow transplant involves removing follicles from the back of the head. She overplucked her eyebrows, and the hairs never grew back. 

That means she will forever be trimming her brow hairs b/c the transplanted hairs will continue to grow as if they were still on the head. 

I have a friend who lost facial hair in a fire. The eyebrows were transplanted from the sides of the head, just above the ears, and then grafts were placed where the brows would be. Problem was the surgeon placed one of the grafts up-side-down and the brow hairs grew downward towards one eye. Had to go back and have it re-done! LOL!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

That means she will forever be trimming her brow hairs b/c the transplanted hairs will continue to grow as if they were still on the head. 

Oh,  joy. Maybe she'll send more pictures!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Many Asians don't have any visible pores. That's a genetic 'gift' which many seek to have but in reality it's not possible. @Lipstickdiva 

@SilleeMee IRL I would guarantee her face is not that "perfect."  

Super Contributor

She just never seems to be able to leave herself alone.  Always doing some type of procedure and letting everyone know about.  Yes, it's her money and body, but it seems excessive.