Honored Contributor

Re: Chrissy Teigen's Eyebrow Surgery

@Linmo wrote:

Chrissy is a model and things like eyebrows are more significant to her than it would be to us average Joes.  She is more vocal and honest about her life than most of us would be, but that is her choice to make.

@Linmo   People need to be less judgemental of others and their decisions.

Honored Contributor

All of it and they are just kind of strange.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Has anyone read about her pain having a stillborn son I think within the year or last year?

This definitely would effect MY self esteem, if I already had issues. 

Brows? Could she be "kidding" and had microblading...calling it a brow transplant?

Honored Contributor

What happens when these go out of style?  They will, you know.

Honored Contributor

She had a hair transplant...big deal. People get hair transplants all of the time. She just happened to have it done on her face. Of course they're looking strange now but with time some of those hairs will fall out. That's to be expected with hair transplant procedures.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

It would be hard for her to look bad.  I'd wager this is fairly common.

I like Chrissy, rough edges and all.  It enhances her appeal.

She has appeal??

She's a character...outgoing and kind of a hoot. Definitely not mean spirited and she's a beauty. The models I have known all worry about their appearance. It's their bread and butter.

As long as Chrissy isn't hurting anyone with her latest antics, I say "You go girl!"😄

Honored Contributor

I'm confused with what she had done. When I google 'eyebrow surgery' everything talks about fat pockets removed, reshaped. Is this what she had done or were there eyebrow hairs plugged in to give her thick eyebrows? 

I guess if this is what Ms Chrissy wants to do with her money go for it. Who cares? It's really no one's business how or what ANYBODY spends their money on. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

What happens when these go out of style?  They will, you know.

Pluck them?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I feel like I know too much about Chrissy T.  I used to think she and John Legend were a cute couple, with super cute kids.  Creative types -- musician, model, cookbooks and endorsements.  Normal people but just super successful.  

Then it just seemed to go off the rails with her bullying, then she was sorry and leaving social media... then she's back and an alchoholic.  I feel bad they lost a baby.  Just as I do anyone in that situation.  But she's crossed over into some weird territory with everything in her life.  She seems super desperate....  But somehow John still seems somewhat normal.  But maybe she is just living her life, posting what she is up to but then the media gets it and won't stop telling us about it.  I am not sure.  

But hey... whatever.... Chrissy Tiegen you go girl. I don't really care what you do and I don't buy your products. 

The other thing I think is, the brow thing is so out of hand. I don't really like the Grouch Marx look.....  I keep my natural... I only tweeze the under side to keep it neat.  And I use some wax to brush them up a little but any time I do more, it looks so ridiculous on me.  LOL.

Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

It would be hard for her to look bad.  I'd wager this is fairly common.

I like Chrissy, rough edges and all.  It enhances her appeal.

She has appeal??

She's a character...outgoing and kind of a hoot. Definitely not mean spirited and she's a beauty. The models I have known all worry about their appearance. It's their bread and butter.

As long as Chrissy isn't hurting anyone with her latest antics, I say "You go girl!"😄

She's definitely "mean spirited!"  She was in a world of bad press recently when some of her tweets surfaced regarding her online bullying of Courtney Stodden about committing suicide. I think Macys and Target pulled her product. Not exactly a nice person.