Respected Contributor

Re: Chrissy Teigen's Eyebrow Surgery

How do I put this?  Of course it's her money to spend as she wishes.  However, if she posts everything she does from morning until night, what exactly is she looking for?  Approval from the world?  Why?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

How do I put this?  Of course it's her money to spend as she wishes.  However, if she posts everything she does from morning until night, what exactly is she looking for?  Approval from the world?  Why?

@RoughDraft , 100% the attention, the "likes", the comments regardless if they are good or bad.  She is one who is just addicted to the attention.  She tries to go off social media, announces it and is back a day or two later.   She is one of many.

Trusted Contributor

What do I think?

I don't think that's a "real" photo taken right after real facial surgery.   I"ll  refrain from any futher comments about her. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I see this no differently than any other beauty enhancement women endure EVERYDAY to improve their self esteem. KUDOS to her for having done so, and the courage it took for her to announce it amidst the court of condemnation! I respect her for that.👍👍

She has spoken rather candidly of her self-esteem struggles, so if this assists her along her journey to self acceptance, I am happy for her.😊

I have seen other celebrities sporting similar brows, so perhaps it is just the "in thing". Either way, she is BEAUTIFUL!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖.

Respected Contributor

Chrissy is a model and things like eyebrows are more significant to her than it would be to us average Joes.  She is more vocal and honest about her life than most of us would be, but that is her choice to make.

Honored Contributor

The first time I ever saw her, I couldn't help noticing how beautiful she was.  So perfect.

Now, she looks so different with so many cosmetic procedures. I hope she finds peace and begins to love herself.

Honored Contributor

I'm more curious about what does it involve?

I wonder if I use that stuff that makes hair grow?  If I put it on my eyebrows will I get a bush like her's?

I haven't had to touch mine for years, but they are getting thinner and are turning very light.

I use something called "Give me brows".

Valued Contributor

She is on Instagram all the time so she can promote her cookware and cookbooks. She doesn't even need to work. Her husband is crazy about her. He put up with her when she was drinking and acting crazy . Both her and her mom are amazing cooks.

She also had lip surgery, her lips are too big to be natural, 

Honored Contributor

I looked it up.

They take hair from the back of your head and plant them in your brow.

Respected Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

I see this no differently than any other beauty enhancement women endure EVERYDAY to improve their self esteem. KUDOS to her for having done so, and the courage it took for her to announce it amidst the court of condemnation! I respect her for that.👍👍

She has spoken rather candidly of her self-esteem struggles, so if this assists her along her journey to self acceptance, I am happy for her.😊

I have seen other celebrities sporting similar brows, so perhaps it is just the "in thing". Either way, she is BEAUTIFUL!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖.

@SandySparklesYou mention she has problems with her self-esteem and while I can understand that, she seems to constantly expose herself to the public and the exact same kind of scrutiny that is NOT something she should be seeking.  I don't follow her on social media and until recently I had no idea who she was.  She has my sympathy for her search for acceptance, but she won't get it by blogging every single thing that happens in her life.  She needs some tranquility.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~