Honored Contributor

Re: Chrissy Teigen's Eyebrow Surgery

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

Chrissy is a model and things like eyebrows are more significant to her than it would be to us average Joes.  She is more vocal and honest about her life than most of us would be, but that is her choice to make.

A model of how to be a nasty rude person...yes....

As are you 👎

@Chi-town girl  Sending blessings and good thoughts your way to you and your family. 

Valued Contributor

I remember a beauty product vendor on QVC/HSN who was a former model.  She commented that in the modeling industry, the makeup artists will completely pluck the models' eyebrow tails so they can create various looks and expressions using makeup.  The problem for the models is that, eventually, their brows do not grow back.  That particular vendor had only half-brows at best, and would demonstrate how she used her products to create full brows.  Perhaps something similar happened to Chrissy.

Regarding her very full brows now, I am guessing that was purposely done because some of the transplanted hairs are not going to survive.  And, at some point, her new brows will be re-shaped and she will have to keep them maintained.

My brows are very light and have never been thick.  Now that I'm older, they're becoming non-existent.  And I can't see worth a darn to apply makeup properly.  If I knew a brow transplant didn't have any potential problems and I had money to burn, I'd do it too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee   I never had visible pores on my face; however, as you age they will show up but still not that bad.  I was lucky in that genetic dept.  I am not Asian.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@SilleeMee   I never had visible pores on my face; however, as you age they will show up but still not that bad.  I was lucky in that genetic dept.

@Katcat1 

Me either. Some of us are lucky like that! Woman Happy