Honored Contributor

Chrissy Teigen's Eyebrow Surgery

[ Edited ]

Chrissy had a eyebrow transplant.  I am on the fence with this one and this picture below right after surgery.  I guess what I question is how big they are.  She is a very pretty woman and I never noticed her eyebrows before surgery.  What do you think?

Teigen after her eyebrow transplant surgery. (Photo: Instagram/Chrissy Teigen)

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Chrissy Teigen's Eyebrow Surgery

Honestly, I don't think I'll say what I think... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Who was the donor?Woman Very Happy

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Regular Contributor

Just because you can doesn't mean you should!

aka "pitstop"

Esteemed Contributor

I guess some people can have too much money and time on their hands.  It isn't like she has kids or a family.........oh yeah, ......she does. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

She is something, that is for sure.

Honored Contributor

This woman seriously needs a hobby other than herself.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had to look up her Instagram page to see what all the fuss is about.  All I can say is WOW!  People have some nerve to bash others for spending their own money the way they want to and can.  I guess if she's going to put herself out there for the world to criticize, she should have or does  have thick skin.  I'm speechless at the people who commented that there is world hunger and they are just trying to keep the lights on but she goes out and has eyebrow transplant.  So what!  It's her money.  Last I checked, eyebrow transplants were not illegal and neither is spending your money on  anything you want (as long as it's not illegal or causes your children to go unfed, unclothed or no roof over their little heads).  This is why I don't read celebrity trash-talk.  My mother is the only one I have to answer to when I recklessly spend on makeup LOL.  Not even my husband.  But mom will give me a look of disapproval that makes me feel like I'm 6, not 62 lol  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I think she has gone overboard and needs a new hobby.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm    One thing for sure is it is her money and she should spend it like she pleases.  She is not responsible for people saying they are trying to keep the lights on.  OMG!  Yes, she has to be thick skinned to take the comments from everyone.

kindness is strength