Trusted Contributor

Chris from "Steven and Chris" has died! :(

I'm hearbroken, I loved him, he was so funny.  I posted this in the "Beauty" forum because they had great beauty segments on their show.  He was only 49.  No cause of death yet.  So sad!

Honored Contributor

Re: Chris from "Steven and Chris" has died! :(

I've been very, very sad ever since I heard this news about Chris.  He was so energetic, humorous, quick-thinking.  RIP, and our deepest sympathy to Steve and their family. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

p.s.  Because their TV show 'Steven and Chris' is aired several times a day and night, I really do feel as though I knew Chris as a  friend.  (It's airs on LWN (Live Well Network), and I wish that re-runs will remain on air for a very long time.)   I'm still shocked.   

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I have no idea who this is and never heard of the show but it is always sad to hear of anyone's untimely death.

Esteemed Contributor

This is a shocker.  He was really funny. 

Trusted Contributor

Me too, Rosemary!!  Smiley Sad 

Valued Contributor

Yes, this is so sad.  I've been fans of theirs since the "Design Guys" days, and loved the Steven & Chris show.  They were a hoot to watch.  Poor Steven - must be heartbroken.

Trusted Contributor

I too am so saddened by this. I really have enjoyed both of them and their show. I'm not big on talk type shows but I enjoyed their "lifestyle" type show with cooking, fashion, health topics, makeovers. Chris had such spirit.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it's quite sad that Chris has passed away. I always enjoyed watching the "Steven and Chris" show on CBC and it was on several times during the day and evening on the various CBC stations that we get on our cable. I remember when they were the "Designer Guys" too.

The news media in Canada isn't stating a cause of death though. From reading the various news stories in Canada though it seems his body was found in a lane way that is below his apartment balcony.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@TY wrote:

Yes, it's quite sad that Chris has passed away. I always enjoyed watching the "Steven and Chris" show on CBC and it was on several times during the day and evening on the various CBC stations that we get on our cable. I remember when they were the "Designer Guys" too.

The news media in Canada isn't stating a cause of death though. From reading the various news stories in Canada though it seems his body was found in a lane way that is below his apartment balcony.

Oh my, below the balcony.  Wow.  Prayers for his family.