Respected Contributor

Chocolate Brownie Batter Body Exfoliant from Shea Terra-Thanks, Sailorgal!

I have been lurking around the threads for about 4 months or so; keeping up w/Androccogate-but I digress. I just have been using the Dark Chocolate Sugar-Stone exfoliating cream and it is awesome! Delicious smelling enough to want to lick your hands, but rinses clean and doesn't leave a chocolate smell behind. I have very sensitive body skin, but had no irritation from this afterwards and was so smooth when I topped it off w/Nilotica Shea butter. I'm very picky about scrubs b/c I don't want to leave a dangerous oily film in the tub afterwards or anything that leaves a strong fragrance (that's what my Chanel Premiere is for)-the grains are fine and don't cut. I do use Sher Essence Nilotica b/c it is a more dense butter and for the $ (20.00 for 8 oz as opposed to STO which is 18.00 bucks for 4 oz; yes I did a comparison test) I feel it is a better value. I also really like the bar Black African soap, which doesn't mess w/my dermatitis, the lip balms are the bomb (love Marula) and the Shea Gold butter for hands. I appreciate the forthright reviews of the various products by you beauties. Saving the Marula Smoothie and Marula oil for warmer weather since I have shea butter coming out my eyeballs. Sorry for being so long winded.