Honored Contributor

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

That's great, aubnwa!  Now I want to get it again, too!  I really like their Pikake-scented products, as well - it's like Hawaii in a bottle!

I will try a small thing of China rain but I'm really interested in the pikake products. Sounds fabulous.

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

That's great, aubnwa!  Now I want to get it again, too!  I really like their Pikake-scented products, as well - it's like Hawaii in a bottle!

I will try a small thing of China rain but I'm really interested in the pikake products. Sounds fabulous.

I love pikake, Happy Daze! Heart

It's also known as the Hawaiian Lei flower, or Hawaiian Jasmine. It's a really beautiful fragrance, if you have never smelled it. 

I really love "tropical" fragrances. If you do too, I think that you would probably like this one. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

The Terra Nova Pikake Silky Body Oil is really luxurious.  I love a little splash of it in the tub. 

Honored Contributor

@Toppers @TuesdayTaylor sounds perfect! There is a body oil I currently use with the Pikake scent and I love it too but am happy to find other products to expand on with that same scent. Thanks for the recs and can't wait to try them!  I love the more tropical scents in products.

Occasional Contributor

Re: China Rain Perfume Oil

[ Edited ]

Just wanted to share that bodytime.com has 15 percent off their oils - today only!  I had read these posts about China Rain, so I went to their site and saw their sale.  It's part of their 12 days of Christmas sale.  Can't wait to try the fragrance!