Honored Contributor

I recently saw someone who had cheek implants a couple of months ago.

It looks like one of them is sliding ... is that something that can happen? 

One side is definitely lower than the other.

Respected Contributor

Those things can look ridiculous sometimes.  A certain blonde politician had them and everytime she smiled, a perfect circle formed and stood at attention.  It looked SO unnatural.  

Honored Contributor

Any kind of implant can shift or move to other positions, especially if they aren't secured with screws into bone.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Any kind of implant can shift or move to other positions, especially if they aren't secured with screws into bone.

The last part of that sentence made me certain I do not want a cheek implant. Besides the surgeon would just say, "Too little, too late."LOL

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

OUCH!!

Respected Contributor

My cousin has breast implants that sag almost to her bellybutton. They started out high and perky.

Respected Contributor

I had a friend who had cheek implants due to some medical condition.  Hers were very small and looked quite natural. 

Respected Contributor

@santorini Who are you referring to?  Can't figure it out!  Does everyone else know?

@santorini wrote:

Those things can look ridiculous sometimes.  A certain blonde politician had them and everytime she smiled, a perfect circle formed and stood at attention.  It looked SO unnatural.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I recently saw someone who had cheek implants a couple of months ago.

It looks like one of them is sliding ... is that something that can happen? 

One side is definitely lower than the other.

No clue.  But maybe a quick search on google images might render some results to look at.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

@moonandthestars  I think it's HRC. I will leave it at that.  Plastic surgery is so commonplace!  The same holds for dental work. It's odd seeing so many with the same ultra white, straight or veneers.  The British actors on the PBS series have a different stance about extensive dental  procedures.