Honored Contributor

Check this out NOW - HSN Clarks Clog

I typed this here because I am always on Beauty.  On HSN Clark's suede clogs, simple design, low heel $49.99 Special Price today.  Navy, Black, Dark Brown, light Gray, Olive (I think that is all the colors).  If you need a comfortable shoe for Fall and beyond, check this out.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: Check this out NOW - HSN Clarks Clog

Great price.. Got the brown... olive was sold out 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I loved Clark's ( past tense), and owned many pairs, but in the last 6 months, I've had to send back several pairs because they are not true size, always too small- Given up on ordering any more... Sad and it's not my feet! 

Honored Contributor

@nooni   I bought the brown too.  I think we will be pleased.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21   I know what you mean about sizing and I have been ordering a size up.  I think Clarks has their shoes made in countries where the people on whole are small.  Small build, small feet and it must rub off on Clark's shoes.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Clarks Collection Roseville Drew Suede Clog

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you @Desertdi  !

I always appreciate it when you post the pics of what we are talking about, so I don't have to go look it up!  LOL

SO nice of you!

Occasional Contributor

I have just returned that pair to hsn because they’re too narrow and they are too hard to get my foot in the clogs. When I ordered the pair they had no reviews on them so they are not going to be okay for a lot of other people. I have to say I was looking at Amazon and I got a pair that has goring and I think it’s going to make a big difference on the fit. But I’m not worried about it because it is free shipping and free returns. They are called the Caroline step and they are 79$ here but they are 53$ On Amazon