Esteemed Contributor

Re: Check out the lips on the show host on SHOPHQ on the Toni show right now....

I think careers have been undone by those grotesque lips. I've been watching Law & Order reruns (I'm addicted) and noticed that many of the young actresses who appeared during the early 2000s had those trout lips. I also noticed that I haven't seen those actresses in anything recently. They looked downright weird.
Respected Contributor

Re: Check out the lips on the show host on SHOPHQ on the Toni show right now....

She looks like a cross between Kim K. and Dr. Phil's wife Robin. I'm sure she knows they don't look good and doesn't 't need them pointed out to her. I sure hope no one does, no need to embarrass her.

Respected Contributor

RCG, if you are talking about me, my post, are you serious? I would never do that to someone, lighten up. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

I saw the show this morning and I actually Googled her previous pictures. I was trying to figure out if she overdrew her lips or if they were injected. Sad, they weren't attractive. I think she should have toned down her gloss.

Super Contributor

Yikes Donald Duck!

Honored Contributor

Everyone knows the filler wears off, gets reabsorbed. So sometimes I think people get overfilled thinking that will make it last longer. But you'd think that having to go around for a few weeks looking strange wouldn't be worth it. Especially if you had to go on tv!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

On 4/24/2014 KathyLFan said:

Here is a shot from the show - her lips are laughable.

I don't know what's worse her lips.... or the thickening hair fibers.

Honored Contributor

She looks like she had lip implants, and they are still swollen l. Wow! All I can say is wow! Then is some lips. I think they are two pairs of lips! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Tiffany Jones used to be a host on The Shopping Channel in Canada before she moved to ShopNBC (now called ShopHQ) in the U.S. and she always looked normal too. Wow does she ever look different in that screen grab pix! It's not just the lips but her face looks different, she's had obvious plastic surgery on her eyes, quite a bit of fillers in her face, and she looks heavier as well. Her face totally distracts from what she is talking about.
Respected Contributor

She's on again this morning (fri) right now with Carmella if you want to see in person.....it may take a while to actually see her face because the camera doesn't go to her face very often..........