Respected Contributor

Is this the longest Chaz has been off the Q.I know they over do it in June , but this is the longest i remember. I know there is a TSV coming up. He really does not do that many TSV's as other vendors , Perricone, It Josie or am i wrong ?

Esteemed Contributor
Chaz Dean is a busy man. He has many on-going projects, including building a salon in New York, a successful salon in Los Angeles where he sees his clients every day he is not on the road. He is always busy creating new formulas and now a new line of perfumes. He is also busy with a plethora of community and charity projects. He can't be on Q constantly, besides it's a huge effort to fly the entire WEN team for each single visit.
Honored Contributor

He's always off for an extended period during the summer months.  Sometimes it's longer than other times.

Dont fret, whenever the WEN team is gone for a long time, their return visit is always filled with extra special goodies.  

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Is this the longest Chaz has been off the Q.I know they over do it in June , but this is the longest i remember. I know there is a TSV coming up. He really does not do that many TSV's as other vendors , Perricone, It Josie or am i wrong ?

Hi @MW in Iowa, as @sonechko and @geezerette mentioned, Chaz always takes July and August off from QVC... lol, probably to recooperate from June Wen Gallons Month on QVC. 

While Chaz is away, you may want to follow him on his periscope video streams. Smiley Happy

I've been purchasing Wen on QVC since December and, since that time, this has been Chaz's annual TSV schedule: 

* Spring TSV -- generally on a saturday in March -- in the past few years this has been a 4-piece TSV which has included at least a few 613 (or, as of this past March, 319) products. 

* June Wen Gallons Month -- Wen Classic, Kids & a few summer Seasonal gallons -- no TSV during this month, but lots of  ODOs and other special offers

* Fall TSV -- generally the Labor Day saturday, but this year on Friday, September 23rd --  this time it's a crazy good TSV. 32oz Classic Cleansing Conditioner, Classic Remoist, Classic Treatment Oil & 16oz of the new Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin. -- You get to choose which of the six Classic formulas you want -- I don't remember the sizes for the Remoist and Oil, so I haven't included them -- I'm guessing that this TSV kit will sell for about $70, based on Chaz's pricing from past TSVs... but that's just my guess. Smiley Happy

* December TSV -- generally the first or second saturday in December. While there's never a guarentee on this, for the past six Decembers, the Wen TSV has included (5) Wen 16oz Cleansing Conditioners. -- Last December, there were three options: Classics, Seasonals or Restoratives. -- for the past few years this TSV has been priced at $80 which is an amazing value. Smiley Happy

I'd really encourage you to check out QVC's WEN forum regularly because you'll always here about the latest Wen ODOs and special offers there first. lol, usualy within minutes to 1-2 hours after the latest special has become available. Smiley Wink

For example, and unfortunately it sounds as though you missed it, this past weekend Chaz had four crazy good specials available at QVC. And of course, we got the info in the WEN forum as soon as it happened: Wen - Alert - CRAZY good sale ends tonite 7pm ET -... 

Also, during June Wen Gallons Month, there were at least 10 Wen ODOs and about an equal number of special offers. -- There's more information on this in the QVC Wen schedule & special values thread (the special offers are all listed in the beginning of the first post).

Whenever this information is posted in the forum, I send out Wen special offers Alerts notifications to all the Wenners on the Wen - Notification Alerts List. -- I've added your name to this list so you'll these notifications. -- Your NOtifications box is in the top right had corner of this page just to the left of your name. Smiley Happy 

btw, if anyone else wants to receive these notifications, just send me a Notification through this forum to @bebe777 Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ - WEN forum periscope Wen Abbreviations Glossary

Respected Contributor

I don't know if it's anywhere else in the country, but our local Fox station has been running a story of a 10 yr old who lost her hair and her mom says it's from WEN.  There have been tens of thousands of complaints according to the story.  If these stories are in other states, perhaps the Q and Chaz are taking a little break until things can get sorted out.  I had some hair loss and burning on my scalp when I tried it and I just threw it out and didn't use it anymore.  I never thought of filing a complaint or a lawsuit.  Sometimes we just have a negative reaction to certain things.

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa - FYI Chaz will return on 9/23. 

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine That story is everywhere, including on these boards. QVC and Chaz are not "taking a break"...July and August are normally Chaz-less on QVC. He does usually make an appearance when the new Fall scent comes out around the 1st of September, but he had scheduling conflict from what I understand, so we won't see him til TSV day on September 23.

Esteemed Contributor
Thanks @vermint! But I'm sure she likes her story much better, than your explanation. Lol! Her story is full of drama, and your's are just "boring" facts!
Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
Thanks @vermint! But I'm sure she likes her story much better, than your explanation. Lol! Her story is full of drama, and your's are just "boring" facts!

@sonechko @vermint @riley1

I'm sure she likes her story better.  I doubt the constant postings about this could have been overlooked.

And of course the innocent speculation that Chaz and QVC are 'taking a little break from one another" just adds to the enjoyment.

#IAmTeamWen Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras