Honored Contributor

Re: Chaz working on summer 2015 scent, think Miami!

On 7/16/2014 wvumountiefan said: I too would love a beachy scent, but how would he keep "it real and all natural" if it's a man made scent? Not saying I wouldn't like it, I am just curious how he would do it.

not sure but have you smelled the kids' wen? Those are definitely not all natural scents, very candy like and sweet. I don't think he uses all natural scents in his formula. That is why many have "fragrance" added to them.

Oh another thing I should mention, there was this essential oil blend I used many moons ago and I wish I could remember what it used but it had that sea, beachy scent to it, like Bobbi Brown's beach but lighter and a bit more clean scented and it was only a blend of essential oils/extracts. I used it instead of a perfume. I got compliments on it all the time, like when I'd hug my friends. I just can't remember at all what it was called and I googled it and can't find it. I think I got it locally where I use to live so perhaps it was just their special blend.

Contributor

Hoping for something tropical similar to SMC!!
Honored Contributor

On 7/16/2014 AshRios said: Hoping for something tropical similar to SMC!!

oh me toooooO!

I had a dream last night about this thread (yikes!) and in my dream, the one thing Chaz said hinted on was that the Miami formula would have the honey complex in it! I was so excited, lol! I woke up thinking it was real. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Trusted Contributor

Maybe Summer Lime Thyme?

KJPA
Honored Contributor

On 7/16/2014 KJPA said:

Maybe Summer Lime Thyme?

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

well now that one just rolls right off the tongue nicely, doesn't it? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor

Hair that smells like food?
Trusted Contributor

On 7/16/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: Hair that smells like food?

LOL, that is so different from... Peaches, Apples, Coconuts.... Smiley Wink Yep, I'm betting food. I think they've all been food, flowers or... I think that's it! I'm counting spices as food btw.

Fortunately I love food and even though I don't want to smell like roast beef or turkey I do like to smell like baked goods and/or fruit.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

KJPA
Honored Contributor

On 7/16/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: Hair that smells like food?

well, let's see. Philosophy has their 3-in-1s that are suppose to be for hair and body and they are crazy food scents and mixed drinks even, lol!

But I'm personally not a big fan for hair or skin products smelling like baked goods or sweets as I don't want to smell like I work at a bakery. But many love those scents so there you have it.

Super Contributor

Mojito??

Valued Contributor

What about a dragon fruit scented seasonal or guava? Those would be fun fruits to incorporate into the seasonal line... Smiley Happy