Super Contributor

Re: Chaz working on summer 2015 scent, think Miami!

On 7/16/2014 beaches21 said:
On 7/16/2014 FLsunlover said:

Mojito??

My first thought too. Lime?

Yes--first thing that comes to my mind when I think of Miami is key lime pie and mojitos!

Respected Contributor

On 7/16/2014 wvumountiefan said: I too would love a beachy scent, but how would he keep "it real and all natural" if it's a man made scent? Not saying I wouldn't like it, I am just curious how he would do it.

I use Bobbi Brown Beach and it is a terrific scent. It reminds you of the summer but isn't overpowering. If Chaz was to do a similar scent it would be terrific.

Respected Contributor

On 7/15/2014 FluffyBear said: I live in south florida.. All I can think of is mangoes since they're in season and everyone and their mothers has a tree. My street actually smells like mangoes right now haha. I doubt he would make two mango scents though.. I wasn't in love with SMC bc it wasn't that true ripe mango scent.. The coconut overpowered the goodness of it. Maybe he will stray away from the foods and so like a "ocean breeze" scent? That would be awesome!

I don't live in Florida but many fruits are grown in Florida, in addition to mangos. I looked it up and it mentioned guava and passion fruit in addition to mangos. Winter strawberries come from Florida. Other items mentioned in this article are oranges, grapefruits, key limes and persian limes. The SMC scent was my first purchase of Wen and I did like it since I had nothing to compare it to. I definitely like the scents/formulas better this spring/summer. I agree that the SMC definitely smelled more like coconut.

Regular Contributor

At the mention of Miami the first thing that came to mind was Cuban food and rum. Ick. Probably not
Honored Contributor

On 7/18/2014 susan25 said:
On 7/16/2014 wvumountiefan said: I too would love a beachy scent, but how would he keep "it real and all natural" if it's a man made scent? Not saying I wouldn't like it, I am just curious how he would do it.

I use Bobbi Brown Beach and it is a terrific scent. It reminds you of the summer but isn't overpowering. If Chaz was to do a similar scent it would be terrific.

oh gosh, I'd be in heaven with that scent!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/17/2014 FLsunlover said:
On 7/16/2014 beaches21 said:
On 7/16/2014 FLsunlover said:

Mojito??

My first thought too. Lime?

Yes--first thing that comes to my mind when I think of Miami is key lime pie and mojitos!

Count me in as another person who's mind went to Lime.

Honored Contributor

Somewhere in the new line up, I'm still hoping for Milk and Honey with goats milk.

I can't stop wishing that SHP will be permanent because the SC is a WOW for my hair.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras