Super Contributor
On 4/17/2014 terrier3 said:

Hasn't he been on with Jeff before?

I remember a storyline where he was a customer from H@ll.

Yes, in another season of the show Flipping Out Jeff was doing work on Chaz's salon at the time the homeless woman(Spirit) was living on the property of the salon. Chaz was building a place with a bathroom for "spirit" the homeless woman. Jeff was grossed out that Spirit used the grounds as a bathroom and that it smelled really bad in the gardens.... It was a issue between Chaz and Jeff. Spirt died during the filming of that seasons show....and Jeff felt bad he had said things...but he still said it grossed him out( that is Jeff for you!) Yes, Chaz is not so "zen" and sweet in real life....at least on the show it showed him with a temper and sharp tongue.
Valued Contributor
I missed it, but I'm DVRing a marathon tomorrow. Haven't seen many episodes so I thought I'd check it out.
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Contributor

Jeff cracks me up. Was this the episode where Zoyla (sp?) was rubbing her b@@bs (she'd been drinking, lol).

Esteemed Contributor

Jenni is a saint. She has her hands full and knows how to handle Jeff.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

My DH and I used to watch Flipping Out every week, but somehow we've gotten away from it during the past 2 seasons. I have seen Chaz on the show a few times before. I love behind-the-scenes renovation stuff. Plus, Jeff Lewis is just great to watch. His whole staff is just wildly entertaining. And yes, offensive for the workplace. {#emotions_dlg.sleep}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Frequent Contributor
I was a little confused about what exactly was being built. First Jeff said they were corporate offices, but then with everything they were saying and buying, it sounded more like apartments. I was hoping that he would raze the building and expand on the whole compound/ bungalow concept.
Respected Contributor

I think Jeff is trying to sell his home, Gramercy, & I saw a photo of the master bathroom someplace & there was a big bottle of WEN in the huge walk-in shower.