Super Contributor

Did anyone see this? Chaz had maybe two minutes of time, so that was disappointing. His business manager, Nuria, certainly means business, LOL. Mostly I was admiring her hair, hehe.

Honored Contributor

I watched last night. I was cracking up when Jenni was giving the plumbing fixture guy a massage to lower the prices.

Nutria is tough with that budget.

Frequent Contributor

Chaz and Jeff did great before Nuria, or whatever her name is, started managing Chaz' money. I suppose CD is suddenly trying to save some $? Last night's show was the funniest ever. Love me some Jeff Lewis.

Honored Contributor

Hasn't he been on with Jeff before?

I remember a storyline where he was a customer from H@ll.

Super Contributor

Yeah, he was on in a previous season and they had that made-for-TV drama of "having to finish right now!" (But mostly I really like this show, it's fun and not all screaming scripted drama like some of the other reality shows.)

I think Chaz probably brought Nuria in because his business has expanded so much.

Contributor
Yes! My DH and I both watched it at separate times and I could hear him belly laughing the entire show. I like Jeff Lewis more and more every season. So will Nuria get her way and have that budget lowered by 300K ?
Honored Contributor

That Nuria...is one tough cookie. I wouldn't want to mess with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

Who is Jeff Lewis?

Honored Contributor

Jeff Lewis
<h3>Quick Facts</h3> ProfessionHouse Flipper, Designer

Having developed some of the most coveted homes in Los Angeles, Jeff Lewis has earned the title of America's most well-known house flipper. Lewis has created a brand of properties that are in harmony with and are exemplified by the exterior and interior living spaces. When it comes to renovation, Lewis believes in finding the true integrity of the house, then breathing life back into the space in a way that will connect with a certain type of buyer.

By taking his well-rounded knowledge of more than twenty years of design and renovation, Lewis transitioned his business into Jeff Lewis Design. Within a year of starting the company, Lewis was selected to design House Beautiful Magazine's “Kitchen of the Year” showcased in New York City's Rockefeller Center. Last year, Lewis launched his own paint line, “Jeff Lewis Color,” now available nationwide online and in over 110 retail locations. Recently, Lewis also engaged in a multi-year Creative Director position for furniture retailer Living Spaces.

Between managing design projects around the country for clients, expanding into new product categories, managing his staff, and remodeling his own projects, it's only a matter of time until someone pushes Lewis' buttons and provokes another major flip out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Jeff had a line at QVC, but he didn't last long....he's a hoot. I laugh out loud during their show!!