Occasional Contributor

Chaz nit coming on Q as often?

Is he not coming back as much yo sell wen? He got a new gal.from PA. She seems nice but I love watching him talking about his formulas. Such passion for the product (and the cause).
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chaz nit coming on Q as often?

Her name is Gina Gannon she will be his backup for times when he cannot make it to PA. Now that he's in other countries, his schedule has been hectic.
Esteemed Contributor

Yes,that info last night was very disappointing, we want Chaz ,not another representive {#emotions_dlg.crying}

edited to say:

Not for nothing ,but I don't think I'll watch as much when Chaz isn't on.He just has that chrisma that makes you watch even if you don't buy anything.

Super Contributor

Give the guy a break, he can only do so much. Personally, I'm going to support his decision and will purchase and use WEN no matter who presents it. Gina, his "right-hand gal" seems very sweet and since she isn't a professional stylist, will bring a new aspect to the presentations - Chaz said she would be presenting from the view of a passionate user of WEN and will be able to relate to WEN users and teaching how to blow dry your hair to get Chaz' look yourself. I think that will be very interesting.