Respected Contributor

Re: Chaz looks so young with his new look.

@Drythe wrote:

@happygolfcartrider

I don't believe I posted with you, unless you have multiple nicks.

Nope, just wondering why you think other posters are mean for having an opinion.Woman Happy

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe @Drythe is having an opinion about the other poster's opinion? You seem to have an opinion about Drythe's opinion..... and on it goes! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

This is the first time I liked his looks. Appears he finally highlighted his hair or made it more blonde  and he looks so much better.

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Chaz has always struck me as such a gentle soul. He seems to really love what he does.. Genuinely a good human being. Anytime I see cruel posts about him I can never quite understand why...

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's argumentative

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The hair in front above Chaz's forehead has a green ting to it. Is that the new "look"? Why would his hair be greenish?  Is that called ash blond?

i noticed that also @SeaMaiden. i just thought he had colored it for st paticks day. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I met Chaz a long time ago at a QVC event at the Mall of America. We spoke briefly, he was very soft spoken and smelled nice. We had a group photo done. He urged me to scrunch in so I could be in the photo, too. I spent an afternoon and evening in the same room. He was very kind. I feel sad when people are rude and judgmental about him. I realize I don't "know" him, but I at least met him. He was very, very nice to everyone around him.
Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Chaz has always struck me as such a gentle soul. He seems to really love what he does.. Genuinely a good human being. Anytime I see cruel posts about him I can never quite understand why...

I agree!  I also can't understand why posters say mean things about any vendors or hosts.