I have noticed that Chaz isn't on the show like he use to be.  Is the Q and Wen going their seperate ways??  I miss him being on the Q.

Honored Contributor

@romance @Maybe Chaz had other plans or was sick...hope he will be back next time.

Honored Contributor

Based on what he said on XM radio about 2 weeks ago he’s busy getting his new salon opened in New York.  He has a lot of projects going on.

He’s a good business person.  My guess is since he’s the face of Wen he’d rather not have someone else coming on QVC representing him.  It’s not like I know....just a guess.

He can’t be in 2 or 3 or more places at once.  I doubt he and QVC would part ways because I also doubt he’d be selling as much Wen without QVC.

Like I said, “ He’s a savy business person”.  Nothing wrong with that.

Honored Contributor

@romance  Chaz/Wen was on this past Friday on QVC 2.  In fact he had the QVC 2 Big Deal.

Esteemed Contributor

Chaz was on yesterday  (Saturday) too. When he's not available, his sister Gina is his spokesperson.

If you visit the Wen forum, accessed under My Favorite Brand, you can keep up with all things Wen, including Chaz. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It sounds like Chaz is doing well for himself.  Doesn't he own a home in PA?  Personally, I would pick the east coast over the west coast.  I noticed that he changes his look quite often.  Actually, that is a good thing if you are a stylist.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

wait ...   

You registered to participate in the forums today ...

just to ask if Q and WEN are going their separate ways? I sure hope someone isn't trying to start a rumor.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Based on what he said on XM radio about 2 weeks ago he’s busy getting his new salon opened in New York.  He has a lot of projects going on.

He’s a good business person.  My guess is since he’s the face of Wen he’d rather not have someone else coming on QVC representing him.  It’s not like I know....just a guess.

He can’t be in 2 or 3 or more places at once.  I doubt he and QVC would part ways because I also doubt he’d be selling as much Wen without QVC.

Like I said, “ He’s a savy business person”.  Nothing wrong with that.

This is exciting news he is opening a salon in NY? I know he talked about it a few years ago and nothing happened. Thanks for the info!

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge - seemed that way to me as well

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Chaz was on yesterday  (Saturday) too. When he's not available, his sister Gina is his spokesperson.

If you visit the Wen forum, accessed under My Favorite Brand, you can keep up with all things Wen, including Chaz. 

@rochelleS  - Gina is not his sister. His sister is Joanne.