Respected Contributor

Re: Charlotte Tillbury Fans?

@Sunnycorle   I really love her pressed powder and it does blurr my pores. My only complaint it that I seemed to go through it rather quickly and it’s not cheap. I decided to try her loose version and while it’s okay, I don’t like it near as well as the pressed version, so I won’t repurchase the loose again. 

I have her PT lip liner and her Kim K lipstick and love them I want to get her new powder bronzer and try one of her brushes. 

Ive been on a Natasha Denona kick lately, which is just as expensive. Lol

Trusted Contributor

@wvumountiefan, do you have the cool Natasha Denona palette?  I've been hemming and hawing about that.  I so want a cool colored palette, but the number of shimmers/metallics in that palette scare me!  I've got some texture on my lids and REAL shimmers are not my friend.

I have the CT bronzer in the lightest color and it's the same formula as the powder so it's lovely!  I may pick up shade 2 before next summer as I neede a bit darker one for the summer.  I use shade number 1 as a lovely finishing powder to just zshush up the final makeup look.  

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@Sunnycorle   I really love her pressed powder and it does blurr my pores. My only complaint it that I seemed to go through it rather quickly and it’s not cheap. I decided to try her loose version and while it’s okay, I don’t like it near as well as the pressed version, so I won’t repurchase the loose again. 

I have her PT lip liner and her Kim K lipstick and love them I want to get her new powder bronzer and try one of her brushes. 

@wvumountiefan , a lot of people have said that the No. 7 Lift and Illuminate pressed powder is a dupe for the CT pressed powder.  Some YouTubers like the No. 7 even more.  Might be worth a shot since it's so much cheaper?   

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@wvumountiefan , a lot of people have said that the No. 7 Lift and Illuminate pressed powder is a dupe for the CT pressed powder.  Some YouTubers like the No. 7 even more.  Might be worth a shot since it's so much cheaper?   

I have not tried the CT powder, but I do have and love the No. & Lift and Illuminate pressed powder.  It really does blur my pores and does not look dry or cakey on my skin.  It runs about $13 for a compact, but Target and Walgreens often have sales of BOGO 50% off.  

I use the Light for my fair skin.   I also tried a Light/Medium, but it is a little to dark for me right now.   I might try using it in the summer when I self tan a bit.

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan I ordered that pressed powder from her site 2 days ago.  I ordered ALOT!  I don't know what the heck happened to me but i went nuts.  its addicting.

Honored Contributor

I don't have any CT products and with the amt of money I have spent over the last few months on skin care and makeup, I don't even want to look at it! Smiley Surprised

In the mail today was my 2nd tube of Tatcha Rice Wash and a repurchse of Drunk Elephant's F-Balm.

New Contributor

I'm not very much a CT fan (yet), but I do like many of her makeup products. I recently got the Walk of No Shame eyeshadow palette, and I like it! I'm also eyeing on some of her other quads too, but they are very expensive! Probably wait until the Sephora VIB sale! I know they have many other popular makeup products too, don't know which one to try first Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I don't have any CT products and with the amt of money I have spent over the last few months on skin care and makeup, I don't even want to look at it! Smiley Surprised

In the mail today was my 2nd tube of Tatcha Rice Wash and a repurchse of Drunk Elephant's F-Balm.

You do have your hands full with those lines, Tatcha and DE. 
I just placed another CT order. Lord help me!

Respected Contributor

@Sammijo10 wrote:

@wvumountiefan, do you have the cool Natasha Denona palette?  I've been hemming and hawing about that.  I so want a cool colored palette, but the number of shimmers/metallics in that palette scare me!  I've got some texture on my lids and REAL shimmers are not my friend.

I have the CT bronzer in the lightest color and it's the same formula as the powder so it's lovely!  I may pick up shade 2 before next summer as I neede a bit darker one for the summer.  I use shade number 1 as a lovely finishing powder to just zshush up the final makeup look.  

@Sammijo10   I don’t have her new palette. I have her Bronze and Gold Palette as well as one of her original 5 pan palettes. I also have a couple of her mini 5 pan palette. I think the new ND highlighter is beautiful!